BSAA Character Info - (Y/N) Kennedy

Biological Information:

Name: (Y/N) Kennedy
Age: 19 (RE2) [1998]
           25 (RE4) [2004]
          30 (RE 5) [2009]
          34 (RE6) [2013]
          38 (Vendetta) [2017]
          42 (RE8/Village) [2021]
Date Of Birth: 1975 (Presumed)
Gender: Female
Species: Human (Formally)
                   Mutant (Currently)
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Status: Alive

Professional Info:

Affiliation: US-STRATCOM (1998-2011)
                        DSO (2011-2013)
                        BSAA Operative (2013-)
                        Silver Dagger [Lieutenant] (2014-)
                        Hound Wolf Squad [Lieutenant] (2018-)
Occupation: BSAA Lieutenant (2014-)
Code Name: Falcon
Character (Reader) Theme: (it's above with the character picture)

Other Information:

Family: Leon Kennedy (Husband)
                 Kuga (Partner/Family Dog) [Retired]
                 Rosemary Winters (Niece)
                 TBA (?????)

Earlier Life/Current Information:

Being sucked into the gaming world was something you never expected to ever happen nor be possible. With a flash of light and sudden blackness is when you ended up waking in the middle of the already ruined Raccoon City at the tender age of 19.

As time passed you realized you might just be stuck there...but even so, it wasn't all that bad considering you were slowly developing a relationship with Leon S. Kennedy himself.

However, the lasting effects of your mere presence within the Resident Evil world slowly began to eat away at your memory of your own world. Which leads you to believe that either your family either died when you were very young within the Resident Evil world or they just up and abandoned you together.

All that was chalked up to the brainwashing you had gone through for years before Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar had recused you.

Not to mention that as soon as you returned it only took 4 years for people within the DSO to suddenly question your loyalty and would honestly result in you transferring to the BSAA where you have been working alongside Chris Redfield as the team's Lieutenant ever since. (In respects to Piers Nivans of course)

Report: Due to her memory loss it is unknown when she has been born (Y/N) has not completely come out with what month, date nor year. All we can assume is off by her age which seems to be that she is 2 years younger than Agent Leon Kennedy.)

In 2019 however, you and Leon decided to finally marry, though in all honesty with how busy your jobs were and how much time consuming they were it was decided on to just elope and sadly were given only a week or two for your honeymoon.

Children were a topic of conversation but you feared that whatever you went through that bond with you during your experiments/brainwashing back in Africa could possibly affect the kid and that they'd be a target for whatever cruel ideas the monsters of the world had.

So that was, for now, a sore spot for you both to speak of...

But when you and Chris lead an elite squad to finally finish the fight with what had caused the Baker Incident...things quickly take a turn...for the worst? Who knows what's up for you to decide...because when sudden new news is revealed a battle is on the horizon for you and Leon to deal with in the future.

Not only that but throughout your time within the Village as you team up with Ethan Winters...you start to realize something else has changed within you...and your first thoughts aren't on 'Pregnancy' but on something considering your fighting movements has become much quicker and your reaction times sharper...just what did they do to you when you let these freaks 'capture' you in order to be someone on the inside to help aid Ethan Winters to save his daughter??