Match #2

Previously~
"Go tell Gon to watch my match at one." She ordered me around.

Readers POV:
Killua quickly left and did what I said. As he left, guilt rushed over me.

I felt like I was betraying Killua, I forgot to mention about that part I had to tell Illumi.

It was still ten o'clock, I decided go out somewhere since Killua didn't come back yet. That was like an hour ago too.

"Where you going?" Killua asked while walking into the room.

Damn can never leave without him knowing now can I? I thought to myself as he stood there for an answer.

Oh well, I'm not sure. I'm just bored and I thought you were training since you e been gone for like an hour.

"I've been here to whole time, I'm now keeping a close eye on you." Killua stated while walking fully into the room.

Why? I'm twelve, I don't need a babysitter. I said with an annoyed tone.

"Don't worry, I'll give you privacy whenever." He said opening up a bit.

Alright fluffball. I said trying to annoy him.

"How would you know if I'm a fluffball? You never felt my hair. Did you?" He asked reviewing life over.

Maybe, maybe not. I said making him think.

"Did you?" He asked.

Yeah, a few times. I said.

"That's all you had to say you idiot." He said hitting me behind my head, he's so mean sometimes.

Alright we'll see yah. I said trying to escape him.

"Yeah no, let's go." He said pulling me with him.

"Killua! You got (y/n)!" Gon said excitedly.

"Yeah it wasn't fun, now tell her." Killua said while letting go.

Telling me what? I asked while walking towards Gon.

"I'll be fighting Hisoka!" Gon said excitedly.

That's awesome! Just be carful, and don't do anything stupid. I said while flicking Gon on his forehead.

Gon just chuckled at the situation like a child he is.

"His match is the same time as yours though." Killua informed us.

That's fine, watch Gon's, I'm sure I'll win anyway. I said while trying to assure Killua it's fine.

"Well that's the problem, we have almost the same times." Killua said.

Oh. Was all I could respond, I was hoping to have them see my new move.

"It's fine (y/n)! We'll watch each other on tv after!" Gon said lifting up the spirits.

"So (y/n), I was meaning to ask you, what did Illumi teach you?" Gon asked.