chapter:1

I sprung to life as the hellish nightmare released its hold on my dreamscape. Thick beads of sweat, drenched my forehead, as they caressed my skin with the warmth of homeostasis, uncomfortably; seeing as it made its way up my back and neck.  Relaxing, I slouched in place in a small attempt for adjustment, seeing as it was not my preferred form. The room's cool air soothed the uncomfortable liquid trailing my body. The heavy quilted sheets clung to my legs with its weight, I sigh; squinting into the darkness. The digital clock from across the room beamed brightly.

'2:56 am' it read. in a bright auric crimson; the darkness enveloping it seemingly adding an ominous tone to it. abandoning the odd thought I decided it was far too early to begin the day, no good would come from minuscule amounts of sleep.

heaving the covers, off the remainder of my body, I turned away; knowing far too well that on a night like this, light didn't help nor would it later. the feather pillow, felt cool against the nape of my neck as I laid back down. closing my eyes, and inhaling deeply "it was just a nightmare (y/n)" I whisper softly to myself, curling my form inwards. "just a dream..." I prayed, slowly submitting defeat to the call of sleep. 

"...(y/n).." a small giggle, cooed tickling my ear; far too close for my liking from an all-too-familiar voice. 

I jolted from my position, caressing my ear in an endeavor to prove its disbelief; scuttering into the opposing side of the bed contrary to my previous spot. "please..I'm trying to sleep...not tonight...please" I begged, softly crying into sheets. Feeling the small plaid imprints of the quilt suppress the pressuring heat in my face. the room grew silent once more as if it were never disturbed pardoning my muted whimpers.

slowly lowering the blanket. I peered out, trying to find it...but was only met with the taunting numbers of the alarm clock.

a/n: I hope every one is as excited for this book as I am! i have quite a few juicy chapters lined up for this month, as well as next, for today you guys get a small one, as next weeks chapter is quite long! thank you all for being so patient and loving too my series!