chapter: 2

The room was still silent, aside from the soft groans of pain leaving my throat. 

a small slight buzzing could be heard from above, as the old cheap industrial lights stuttered in their attempt to draw power from their main source. if it were not for the daily timer they were set to, I just might have been able to get a decent amount of sleep.

Sighing, I uncovered myself, wincing as the bright white lights frightened my pupals. The room felt cold, yet stale as my nostrils inhaled the stench of iron that littered the air.
Relaxing against the soft pillows, I waited quietly as my messy hair played sprawled amongst the sheets, eyes closed; shielded from the harsh light.

A soft creaking echoed through the small room as the door screeched on its hinges, signaling he was here.

I sighed with annoyance, as foot taps were heard drawing closer and nearer to the bed with impatience. The mattress shifted at the end as pressure shifted the memory foam.

Hands could be felt against the sheets, as they found their way along my shin, up my thighs and around my waistline.

"How are my girls doing this morning"? A small voice whispered in my ear, as limbs began tangling with one another.

His breath felt warm against my neck. Sighing in annoyance I turned away from him,ripping myself from his embrace.

"Awe, love you can't hate me forever" his voice soothed. Hands trailing my spine, as he skillfully entangled us one more. His body felt warm, warmer then it should have. Maybe he was running a fever, I dont care.

"William stop-"
"I'm sick of your shit you little cunt, I've tried and tried but you're making it so bloody difficult to work with you. Now listen... or else" he warned as he gripped my wrist tightly.

" or do I need to remind you what happens when a women disobeys me?" He smiled. His face seemed to stretch, his crooked teeth more apparent then before.

The memories or Clara and Elizabeth's corpses strought out amongst the floor and walls flashes through my mind Briefly.

"No.." I whispered quietly, as I turned too him and relaxed.

'Relax...relax..just breathe'

"Now.." he began, as he lifted the hem of my shirt. "How are my favorite girls?"

An: sorry for bot posting in over a whole ass month wattpad has me on a limit atm since I finally went to court because of my book being copied. Didnt think they'd take it this far so for now my account is on hold and I'm only allowed to post under 500 words at a time:,)