CHAPTER 10 : Warm Surprise

27th May : 9 PM - 12 AMPlace : Aradhana's Apartment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

27th May : 9 PM - 12 AM
Place : Aradhana's Apartment

As soon it gets late,Aryan and Aradhana walks to car to get home. While taking steps Aradhana remember about something and stopped her walk.

"Ayyo"..she smack her head. "Yenn ennachi?"..Aryan asks her.

"Rombe late achi,naan Geetha ku call panne marandhuthe...naan varlenu en amma ku call panirntha na? "...she says while took out her phone.

She looks at her phone there's no signal. She brings her phone up and down to find the signal.
"Signal kude ille, epdi naan avaluku call pannuven?"..she grumbles worriedly..

"Naan en phone tharen"..Aryan suggest her and continues his step. Aradhana just look at him blankly when heard his short reply

"Naan yevlo serious ah pesitu iruken, avar paatuku poitu irukaru"..she thoughts and walks fast to catch his step from behind.

He starts the car and back to his silent mode. Aradhana looks at him, but he just focused on the route. As Aryan knows she getting worried.
He reached his phone and gives to her.

"Un friend ku call pannu"...he tells without looking at her.
"En phone le kude signal ille unga phone le epdi irukum"..she doesn't take his phone.

"Unakku venuma venava?"..he still holding his phone to her. She thoughts at least can try. "Seri,thanks" she took his phone and opens the screen.

Surprisingly his phone got signal,she just smile and dial Geetha's number. The ringing went on few times then she picked up the call.

"Hello?..heyy sorry di, naan call panne marandhute,"..she tells with upset.

"Its okey, nee avar kude thaan irukenu teriyum, aama enge pone? "...Geetha asks her.

Aryan could hear Geetha's loud voice from his seat. He reply "beach ku" immediately before Aradhana reply her. Aradhana looks at him with shock expression but he just give teasing smile to her.

Meanwhile, Geetha still waiting on the line for Aradhana to reply "Hello hello,hey kekudha?"... "Aahm..iruken..naan veetuku vandhu pesuren"..she tells while looking at her dull nails.

"Ah? Avlo thana? Seri seekram vaa bore adikithu "...Geetha tells and bid goodbye.

Aradhana hang up the call and gives back his phone.

Few minutes passed, she saw through window a bright full moon shone beautifully on darkest sky

"Aama unga sondha ooru enna? "..she ask him as she couldn't handle the silence.

"En ooru ah.. Coimbatore"..he tells her. "Coimbatore enakkum rombe pudikum"...she tells him excitedly. He just smile at her.

As she wants to continue her talk, his phone rings short buzz. He sees the screen for few seconds and starts to type something. She guessed he received text from someone.

This continues for few minutes and she starts to feel irritate to whom he texting. "Yaare unga girl ah?"..she ask him directly.

He sense that she feels jealous so he take up this chance to tease her. "Aama en girl thaan"..he tells while looking at her. A shock expression falls on her face

"Apo neenga commited ah? "..she asks as she feels sadness fills her heart. "Single ah iruntha enna pannuve committed ah iruntha enna pannuve?"..he ask her playfully. "Enakku oru perachanai kidaiyadhu"..she tells him casually, hiding her emotions.

He laughs at her, "Nee vere level ah irukiye".."Adhu en work partner "Rahul"..he shows Rahul's name to her.

She feels relieve and thoughts in her mind "Adhane, enakku teriyame ivar epdi committed ah iruparu"..she holds the secret that she keeps for the past 3 years.

Nearly 9 PM, they reached her apartment. As soon he stop the car, she feels reality hits her. Her heart feels hard. She will cherished every moments of today for her lifetime.

"Thankyou Aryan, rombe naal aasai kadal ku poganum nu..inniki adhu fulfill, I'm so happy. Adhan ellame kadavul setting.."... she tells happily showing her hand upwards.

"Kadavul setting ah,?"..he scratch his head and looks at her confusingly.

She just nod and opens the door. But Aryan grabs her hand and stops her. She felt jolt by his sudden touch.

He takes something from behind seat,, "Radha ma nillu, here idhu unakku"..he gives the snacks he bought to her.

"Yenn ivlo, by the way thanks.."..she tooks it, waves goodbye to him and make her way to lift.

Aryan took his phone,dial Rahul's number. "Rahul, naan sonne mathiri is everything prepared...Aama andha poonu veetuku pakkathule.. Ok thanks da".. he hung up the call. He parks his car at same apartment and went to lift.

Meanwhile, Aradhana enters her house with spare keys. She saw Geetha watching movies with ice cream by her side.

"Heyyy Radha "..she jumps to joy when saw Aradhana walks in. "Hey nee solleve ille,date ah?"..Geetha asks her.

"Apdilam onnum ille"..Aradhana becomes blushed to Geetha's question.

"Radha wait.. forgots to tell, someone moves in to our next door"..Geetha says while walking to kitchen.

"Namma veetu pakkathule ya..Yaare?"..Aradhana curious as the house locked up for long time. "Terileye, but yaaro oru guy kural le thaan kethuchi.."..Geetha tells her. She stops think who might it be as she felt tired.

Aradhana puts the snacks at the kitchen and went to her room to take rest for awhile.

Aradhana eagerly waits for 12 AM as tomorrow her birthday. Even Geetha also wouldn't remember her birthday. Every year her parents is the one will wish her as first person. She took nap as she waits for their call.

At 12 AM, she heard the doorbell sound. She woke up immediately and looks at the time, its 12 AM. "Ithana maaniku yaare vandhuruka?"..she feels nervous. She went to look who might be.

As she walks to hall, Geetha already at doorway peeking through the hole. She taps Geetha's shoulder smoothly. She turns to find Aradhana stands behind her. "Hey yaare?"..she asks Geetha silently.

"Terile,bouquet(flowers) maatum thaan teriyithu"..Geetha tells her.

"Bouquet(flowers) uh, hey inniki en birthday.. En parents pole"..she feels happy as she thought its her parents. She opens the door immediately to find an unexpected person, a biggest surprise she will ever get.

"Happy Birthday Aradhana..".. Aryan standing there with bouquet for her.

"What..Aryan sir neengala..unga unga epdi"..she blabber due to overwhelmed surprise.

" Enakku munnadi ye teriyum unakku birthday nu.. So adhan beach ku aprom andhe sunset.. Adhu en first gift unakku"...

She couldn't express her words,he could watch it from her reaction.
"Nee rombe surprise agithenu ninaikiren, take this..and tomorrow meet pannalam"..he gives the bouquet.

"Tomorrow meet ah"?..she voice out.

"Ahm..naan unnode new neighbour, so daily meet pannalam"..he laughs and ready to leaves.

This makes Aradhana more surprised to find Aryan is the new neighbour Geetha talking about.

Before he went in to his house, Aradhana ask him from her doorway "Epdi..idhulam nadakudhu ?..

.."Ella kadavul setting.."..he tells and waves goodbye to her.

To Be Continued...