𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"i'm home!" suna yelled, you walked towards the door and welcomed him "welcome home!"

"are you hungry, i made our favorite" you served suna his plate "it smells so good" suna complimented.

while you served the food suna went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"how was practice?" you asked suna and placed his food in the table "it was good i guess, the coach made me do extra laps cause i was 10 minutes late" he sighed.

you giggled, "how was school?" he asked you as he took a bite from his food "it was good, i have a lot of homework though, kinda regretting going to school" you joked.

"by the way, when do you wanna come and help me move in my stuff" suna asked you "tomorrow! it's saturday so both of us won't be working, i think we'd have time" you replied and smiled.

suna nodded and continued eating his food.

────

suna was cleaning up the table while you washed the dishes, enjoying each others company.

"don't you think that if we'd have a baby it'll be cute"

"why are you thinking about babies, rin"

"i don't know"

you continued on washing the dishes and felt your cheeks go warm.

"anyways, i'm done with the dishes, i'm gonna go change" you dried your hands with the towel on the counter and walked towards your room.

you changed into a big t shirt and shorts to sleep, as you walked out of your closet you saw suna taking his shirt off.

"oh you're done" he got up and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

you sat on your bed and lit up the candle on your nightstand, after a few minutes suna got out of the bathroom.

you got under the covers and tried going to sleep "goodnight" you quietly said and tried getting comfortable.

suna wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck, "suna that tickles" you giggled.

"i need you, i wanna taste you" he whispered into your ear.

you turned your body to face him. the room was dark, so the only thing lighting up the room was your candle.

suna held you in his arms and gently kissed your neck, your collarbone, your chest, your whole body.

you slowly got up and sat down on the bed, suna stood up and slowly removed your shirt.

he threw your shirt on the floor and leaned over you to kiss you, you ran your fingers through his hair and put your legs on either side of his hips. he pulled away for a second before connecting his lips with yours again. you placed both of your hands on his jawline and deepened the kiss.

this is what you wanted. your entire body was burning, every inch of you was wanting this moment to last forever. suna began kissing every part of your neck, sucking a little bit here, leaving a wet mark there.

you moaned. he stopped and looked into your eyes, his pupils dilated, looking at you like he did just a minute ago "let me make you happy" he whispered, pulling your head closer to him. his kisses traveled across your throat, down the side of your breast, and down to where your stomach met your leg.

suna played with the hem of your shorts and removed them, throwing them behind him and continuing to suck on and trail his tongue down your inner thigh, stopping when he reached the end of your panties "your turn" he said and took his own off.
you grabbed one of the pillows from the other side of the bed and pushed suna on the mattress, "come on babe"

suna smiled and crawled up, positioning himself between your legs. suna's mouth went straight down to your clit and began swirling it around "rin!" you breathed out. you could feel yourself getting closer. suna started moving faster and faster, sucking, massaging, nibbling on your clit as he went back up for air.

"oh my god, rin" he continued to play with your clit and then sucked it hard into his mouth. you could feel yourself getting closer. suna stopped and licked your slit clean, before placing his hand on top of you, spreading your legs slightly, he slowly inserted two fingers inside of you. you gasped and grabbed the sheets, gripping tight.

"suna.. please" you moaned as suna inserted one more finger. "so fucking good" you said breathlessly and squirmed underneath his touch "you make me want you so bad, i can't take it anymore" you moaned and pulled suna's fingers away from you.

he immediately replaced them with one of his hands on your ass while the other was still inside of you. he thrust his fingers deeper into you, starting off slow but quickly accelerating, sending chills down to your core. you closed your eyes as suna started going slower and deeper, letting out small whines as his movements became more aggressive than before.

"god you are so beautiful" suna mumbled against your stomach. you could see him smiling from your peripheral vision, "just how i always want you" he added and pulled his fingers out, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you in closer, both drifting off to sleep.