𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!

9:58 pm

9:58 pm

"y/n" suna started, "i saw you with someone today-"

"oh so you just wanna talk to me now just cause you saw me with someone, that's fucking crazy. why did you ignore me for two months suna, i actually thought we were something" you were now going off on him.

"yeah i know, i'm sorry for that y/n, i thought you were back with your oikawa and you were using me again" he said, his head was down, it was obvious he felt really bad.

"i told you i didn't want anything to do with him anymore, i've told you so many times how bad he treated me, you really think i was gonna go back? i only wanted to be with you rin" you felt like you wanted to cry but you held back your tears.

suna stayed silent, he didn't know what to say he knew he fucked up for not communicating with you.

"why didn't you text me?" he asked you, "i saw you with someone suna, you really think i was gonna text you" you replied.

suna didn't know what to say anymore, "look if you're here just to blame me leave, i really don't wanna deal with this right now, if you're happier with her then we good, i don't care" you actually didn't want him to leave.

you wanted him to stay with you, hold you, whisper into your ear how much he loves you.

"no i'm not happy with her, i was happier with you not her, i only want you y/n" he replied.

"then why are you with her, huh?" you were actually confused, if he did want you then why would he go and fuck another girl.

"i-i heard when oikawa asked you if he could come over, i for real thought you guys were together n/n, i thought you were gonna ignore me and leave me for him again" his voice was shaky, and his eyes watery.

"i thought that going back to my ex woulda made things easier but it didn't, it made me miss you more"

────

both suna and you calmed down, you guys were sitting in your couch watching a movie. you know you forgave him too easy, you felt like you had no self respect.

but you like him, you like him a lot.

suna had his arm around you, your head was on his chest. you could hear his heart beat and his breathing, you missed this.

you felt your phone vibrate from your pocket, you looked at the contact to see it was kuroo. 'fuck' you muttered. you completely forgot to text him you got home. you answered the phone.

"hi, sorry i got busy doing something, i got home though" you nervously said "okay, i'm glad you got home safe. goodnight y/n" he blew you a kiss through the phone and hanged up. "is that the guy you were with today?" suna asked you.

you nodded and he just chuckled, "are you gonna stay?" you asked suna, "can i say?" he asked.

you smiled and nodded at him.

you walked to your room and grabbed some of suna's clothes he had left last time. "here" you handed him his pajama pants, he grabbed them and thanked you.

suna walked to your bathroom and changed while you took off your makeup, did your skincare and changed.

after you were done you walked to the living room to see suna sleeping on your couch, you laid with him.

you saw how beautiful he looked with the city lights, you admired him and rested your head on his chest. you have brought a blanket for both of you.

𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨

𝐲𝐨𝐮
i'm sorry but i'm not ready for a relationship right now, i hope you understand.

𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨
what?
bro????
what's wrong? what did i do??
y/n
answer
don't be leaving me on read 😭😭
fr what's wrong
i'm sorry for whatever i did
i let you meet my family today bro don't be playinnnn

𝐲𝐨𝐮
i'm sorry kuroo, truly
i just don't think i'm ready for a relationship
too much  is going on in my life right now
and i don't think i'll be able to handle a relationship, it's a lot of commitment

𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨
y/n 😭😭
i'll wait for you when you're ready
i fr want you bro
you're the first person my parents actually liked on god
i don't wanna be pressuring you for something u don't want so i'll when you're ready

𝐲𝐨𝐮
thank you for understanding 🙏 and i'm truly sorry i never meant this to happen you're a great person, don't be waiting for me you'll meet someone who actually likes you for who u are

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

you put your phone on the coffee table by the couch and looked at the ceiling, you truly did feel bad for kuroo.

you didn't mean to lead him on.