𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐨𝐧𝐞

smut────

smut
────

you were out with your boyfriend oikawa at the mall, but for some reason he wasn't paying much attention to you.

"can you please stop being on your phone, we barely see each other" you said as you were trying to take his phone from his hand.

oikawa quickly moved you so you wouldn't touch his phone. you found it weird but didn't really pay that much attention.

he's probably texting his friends or something, you thought.

you finally got oikawa off of his phone, you guys were having a great time, mostly you your boyfriend looked bored and looked like he didn't wanna be there with you.

"what's wrong oikawa" you asked your boyfriend, he didn't answer and continued on walking pretending like he didn't hear you.

you ignored it and decided to ask him once you guys get in the car.

────

7:00 pm

"i'm cheating on you" you felt your eyes water when you heard your boyfriend say that. "what" was the only think that could come out of your mouth.

you couldn't believe your boyfriend of 2 years was cheating on you, you thought he was your soulmate, your everything.

"i'm sorry-what are you doing" you didn't let your now ex boyfriend finish talking you unbuckled and tried leaving the car.

oikawa held your wrist trying to not let you leave the car "let's talk about it, i'm truly sorry" he said.

"there's nothing to talk about oikawa" you did wanna stay to talk it out but you were caught too off guard that you didn't know what to even say or you didn't wanna hear him explain why he did it.

you left oikawa's car and called kenji, your friend. "hey girl what's up" kenji said.

"can you pick me up, something happen" was all you said to kenji, "oh, i'll be on my way"

you sat on a bench at the park close to the mall and waited for kenji to arrive. so many thoughts ran across your head.

why did he cheat? what did i do wrong? was i not good enough?

all kinds of thoughts. but mostly why, you always made time for oikawa, you cancel plans with your friends to just spend a little time with him.