What happened to Felix?

Start from the beginning

"Hey Felix. Can I ask you a question?" Han pulls out his card while asking.

"Hmm? Go ahead. I'm listening." Felix sweetly answers.

"Hmm.... You and Changbinie hyung?? Something..?" Han put his left finger amd right finger stick it together making it looks like a lovers.

Felix just laugh. Doesnt know how to react at this cheesy question.

"Why you ask?" Felix asked back. Doesnt want to lose.

Planning to trick Felix so that he will be honest this time,
"Because I happen to like him. So I dont want you to be in my way, you know?"

Listening to those answer, Felix felt doomed. He felt betrayed, all this while Han said he likes Lee Know.

Han noticed Felix sudden changes in his expressions. He hold his laugh, dont want to ruin his plan.

"Oh really? Good then." He said while smiling. He surely look hurts but that's what Han wants. He wants Felix to conffesed to Changbin. What an evil friend!!??

After a few hours, Han enter his studio amd saw Chan doing his music.

"Its strange. Seungmin and Hyunjin hasnt coming home yet and Lee Know hyung said earlier that they both going home practice dancing." Said Han.

Chan stop what he is doing and look at Han. "Maybe they're practice at company studio or maybe somewhere else. Who knows?"

Han knows what happen. He fully certain that this time his feelings was right, Hyunjin and Seungmin dating each other. They hides it because they just want privacy or maybe because they were too shy to tell it. And now, Felix has been really quiet after what he does at the living room just now help him to understand that Felix likes Changbin.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"At this point, only you and me who still single. We might end up dating each other." Han's words makes Chan chokes on air.

"Wha- what nonsense is this?!" He look surprised.

"Relax hyung. I was just predicting future."

"If that the kind of future you imagined than its not going to happen." Said Chan.

"I know." Said Han looking so sad. Thinking of Lee Know who still so oblivious with his feelings hurts him.

"Why is Hannie looking so sad, huh?" Chan cutely ask while hugging Han like he is his spoiled child.

"Hmm.. Lee Know hyung is so slow. He cant see my effort to lure him all this time." Said Han.

"Everyone already dating. Felix going to date Changbin. Hyunjin is probably with Seungmin now. And me?" Sad Han is too cute for Chan.

"Poor thing. Why dont you just go and boldly conffesed?" Suggest Chan.

"What about you?" Evil Han is back.

"Me? You mean?"confused but still anticipating.

"You likes Lee Know hyung too, right?" Han recklessly accused Chan.

Chan furrowed his brows, "Heck no. I love I.n. Who the hell tell you I like him tho?" Those word slipped out if Chan's mouth fast that he had to close his own mouth after that.

Oh shat, burst out.
"Oh..? That's it. Your secret is in my hand now."

Crap! Chan just blankly flew away leaving his body.

<<<Time skipped>>>

What's wrong with Felix? He has been so quiet this whole day. He usually making cookies or cakes in his free time but today, he is nowhere to be seen.

"We're home!" Said Hyunjin while entering the house holding hands with Seungmin.

Changbin greets them and saw the hands things.

"Where were you guys? We've been waiting for dinner." Changbin being concerned.

Hyunjin and Seungmin looks at each other's eyes. Trying to do telepathy.

"Uhmm.. we're..."

"Wahh... Look hyung! They're holding hands!" A squirrel come out from studio and scream as he saw Seungjin.

Both of them let go of each other hands fast as possible. Feels like a secret lovers who cant do as their please.

A kangaroo smack him from behind. "Let them be." Scolds him.

"Lets have dinner together! Your Lee Know hyung must be cooking something special today." After that Chan drag Han's shoulder and pulls Seungmin's hands to follow him towards kitchen.

"Wait- Felix isn't out from his room for the whole day. I'm worried." Changbin hasn't moved from where he was standing.

Sudden guilt, Han just walk in the kitchen without any sound.

"What?! What happened to him?" Chan also starts to worry.

"Lets check on him, then." Said Hyunjin.

"Lets go to his room." Seungmin added.

"Its okay, I will go. You guys go wait at the kitchen." Changbin walk fast to Felix room, which the room he and Chan is sharing too.

"Lixie..." He calls for Felix who was standing at the window.

Felix turn around and starts to shook. Why is Changbin looking for him?? He just want to be alone.

"Umm.. Hyung? Wh- why?" Stuttering.

"What's wrong? Are you having a fever?" He checks on Felix's temperature.

"No you dont. Then why are you isolated yourself like this?" Asked Changbin. Worried.

"Hyung... Did you and Han have something together." Asked Felix.

Changbin rolled his forehead. "We did.."

Felix is surprised with everything. "What?"

"Yeah. We wrote song together, compose together. We have songs together. Why?"

"Thats not what I mean, hyung." Felix whines.

"Then what? Lixie??" Changbin wrapped his hands around Felix.

"I mean like...- like... You know. Those things like emotions... Huh... I- " While Felix is stutters to utter even one word, Changbin put his lips onto Felix's.

Soft kisses while his hands holding around Felix's waist. Felix screaming inside with this drastic action.

"Gosh!!!!! This is the end of me!!!" He screamed inside his head. Panicking.

Changbin smiled widely looking at Felix who was froze like a stone.

"I like you." Changbin said while brushing Felix's hair.

"For real hyung?" Still couldnt believe this.

"Then do you want me to kiss you again?" Changbin teasing.

Felix was so happy that he was crying. Touched with the way Changbin hold and kiss him.

"I loved you since the first day you become my roomates." He explained.

Butterflies from his heart make him explode with tears too. Changbin is crying.

"Why did you keep it silent then, hyung?" Felix hold Changbin's shoulders.

"I didnt want to hurt you. You are so sweet and cute, its hard for me to ruin you with this feelings." Said Changbin.

"If loving you means ruining myself then having you to love me back means that you healed me, hyung."

They hugged each other. Feels like a dream come true. Their love finally recruited.

"I love you so much! Binnie hyung!"
"I love you more, Lixie!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Sorry if my english wasnt that pleasing to be read and if there is some typos. But trust me, I'm trying my best to improved my vocab since I'm not native english speakers.)