aw shiiii

just kidding. it's not the end. Myriah actually FAKED her death(what an attention seeker) she did this bc of Tate. OF. FUCKING. COURSE. bc she's in love with him and he doesn't want anything to do with her. a couple months went past and her family and friends had a funeral for her and they were devastated. LIKE EVEN TATE SHOWED UP TO IT LIKE WHAT. randomly, out of no where, Myriah showed up at school LMAO imagine how everything must've felt. OooOoo they was mad fs. everyone ran up to her and started yelling at her bc she lied abt dying and everyone thought she was dead. and she was apologizing and she said she did it bc someone made her rlly sad and it felt best if she just disappeared but not actually killing herself cuz she a pussy. Later that day Tate walked up to her and talked to her FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Tate "Why would you fake your death like that? everyone was devastated"

Myriah "I don't know. I just. Well, you Tate. You want nothing to do with me and i am SOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO in love with you. but you act like i don't exist. so i thought it would be better if i just disappear"

Tate grabbed her by the hand and took her outside of the school at the football field on the bleachers.

Tate "Look Myriah, i know you were in love with me. i mean how could you not have been. i mean look at me *laughs* anyway, I am in love with you too. ik it seemed like i didn't like you at all but i do love you. you are my knight in shining armor. (he says as tearing up)"

Myriah *laughs so hard* "YOU DUMBASS. "KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR" THE FUCK YOU THINK I AM? HAHAHA GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU LOSER"

Myriah started running off the bleachers as she was laughing but slipped and fell all over the place flying over the seats. Tate ran after her trying to save her from actually dying this time lol. He picked her up off the floor and carried her back into school. When they went through the doors everyone looked at them in disgust. Tate Woods and Myriah Rodriguez TOGETHER? who would've thought.

Tate brought myriah into the nurses office and myriah woke up from her almost deadness. She looked at Tate and apologized for being mean to him earlier.

Myriah "I'm sorry Tate. I love you"

Tate "It's okay. I promise. I love you too🥺🥺🥺"