"Kitten get down quick!" at dahil mahal pa niya ang buhay niya talagang yumuko siya para sa seguridad niya. Deckard suddenly drifted the car that they've been riding as fast as he could that made the five armed cars stops when he was now driving all the way to them with a full speed.

"Are you nuts?! Why are driving back to them?!" irita na taning habang hamahagikgik lang ang lalake at ilang minuto ang nakalipas narinig na niya ang pagsabog na nagparindi ng mga tenga niya sa takot.

"What did you just do? How did you do it?"

"Gravity."

"GAGO!" sigaw niya habang pinapa-kalma niya ang sarili dahil nasaksihan niya ang dalawang sumasabog na sasakyan at ang sakay naman ng tatlong ay nagpaulan na ng mga bala sa sasakyan nila na ikinabahala niya.

"Deckard? What should I do?" She asked.

"What do you mean what should you do? FUCK! Get down Lucrezsia!" Sigaw nito habang madaling kumaripas ng takbo ang sasakyan dahil malaki na ang damag nito.

"Should I throw a grenade to them?" She asked while tilting her head towards the back of the car while there is still no shooting of bullets and grab two grenades that made Deckard's soul quivered.

"Drop that!"

"What do you mean drop that?! Go near at one of the corners in those three car I'll throw one of this thing on them!" She ordered out on Deckard that made him skeptical.

"That's an armored car over there Luca! There is no way we can bombed tose asshole in the outside!" Deckard hopelessly said and continue driving full speed and nutsy when those three cars are starting to shoot at their direction again.

"Who says we'll bomb them outside? The windows in their truck are open widely Deckard! If we went near at them when they ran out of ammos I think I can throw one of the grenades in each of them inside the truck." Lucreszia hypothetically said that made Deckard think it would work.

"Wait for my cignal." agrabyadong sagot nito habang hinahanda ang sarili na tumitinging sa side mirror para ma-alerto kung tapos na itong mag paulan ng bala.

"Quick! They're running out of bullets now!" Luca shouted that made Deckard drive slow until they match the same speed as the three cars and Lucreszia on the other hand was waiting for his cignal.

"Now!" He shouted that made Luca pull out the grenade's pin and throw it out on one of the cars and it immediately blow up the whole car that made the other truck intimidated.

"What do you think about Alexandre's woman?" A man in the left car asked facing at Luca who was looking at them fiercely. The woman's aura roars class and authority like Alexandre and it made their knees weakened because they knew it was the end of their life once she throw the grenade she was holding.

"She's scary! I thought she was weak!" The man asked when suddenly Lucreszia finally throws a grenade at the at blew the whol place.

"So what are we going to do with the last car?" She asked.

"Hold the engene of the car. I'll take care of it." Deckard reassured her and grabs a piece of Dagger and went outside of the car and place himself at the top while eying the weakest part of the car. At just the prick of his fingers he throw the dagger at one of the lowest but weakest part of the engine that bombed the whole car and left lifeless bodies inside of it and went at Lucreszia who was still driving his sports car as fast as she could.

"This place is messed up... Oh shit! Where running out of gas Deckard!" She shouted at him that made Deckarf laugh until the car stops itself.

"Baki kaba tumatawa jan ha? Baka makita tayo ng pulis gago! Hmmm Decky...." She moaned when she shush him up again by crashing his lips at her and grab her butt that made her lay in his lap.