She would risk her own life as long as Deckard will be at her side until death. Call her desprate but she craves for his love and touch as much as he was craving at her.

"But Lucreszia!" Deckard exclaimed at her with a dominant voice while throwing her hands that was intertwining his "You'll be living in danger! I can't lose you! I can't lose every sing- "

"Alam ko nga yon..."

"Then why?"

"KASE NGA MAHAL KITA! tangina kaba? Ngayon lang ako nagkaka-ganito tapos gusto mo pa akong mawala? Gusto nga kitang kasama! Deckard naman! Ano ba tala- uhmmm...." Deckard devour her pink glossy lips at his and kiss her roughly like she always love.

"Hmmm... Will you leave me when I kill somebody in front of you?" Deckard asked in a snuggish tone that made Luca's skin hairs to rose up.

He was cold, dark and angsty while saying that and it was kind of sulking her entire sysytem. Killing someone is not just any sin... But she love this guy hardly.

"I-I w-won't leave y-you..." Pakanga-kanga niyang sagot sa lalake na unting-unting ngumiti ng mapilay na para bang ikinatutuwa niya itong malaman.

"What if I will torture someone in front of you?"

"You would never let me saw it." Deckard then slightly chuckles while wrapping his warm large arms to her waist and bury his face at her shoulders that made her heart went oop.

"Good answer.... Nobody take me as who I am kitten.... I wonder you will still say it when you saw the real me." Deckard swiftly plant many kissess at her neck and went at her breasts.

"I will stay with you..... Always." She promised while taking both of his palms and kiss him in his forehead.

"We should get back to your mansion... I'm sure we'll be both in danger." Sabi niya at binitbit niya ang mga malalaking kamay nito patungo sa saaakyan na naka-garahe lang ng ilang oras.

Deckard instantly went to the other side of the car and opened the car door to Luca that made her smile sweetly and went inside. His head instantly went active when he saw and heard his phone rang up and then he receive an message from Igor.

Igor: EA23

Deckard head suddenly went anxious and degraded as he saw the message. It was their personal code... EA23 means someone have been bugging him for less then twenty four hours and his phone could possibly been tapped.

Deckard: S4My7

He then started smiling and looking at Luca who was staring at her phone carelessly and spoke to her. "Kitten? Did you see that red button near at you?" He asked at her then as fast as thunder, Luca then started searching at the button.

"Yes I see it... What's up with you?" She asked nervously when Deckard's emerald green cold eyes met at her. He looks serious and looks like he was ready for D day.

"Push it." Sinunod niya ang utos nito kaya noong pinindot niya ang button na ito.

She was left shock when she saw the back of the car suddenly flips off and welcome her eyes with lots of different guns, ammos, grenades and even some katanas and daggers that was all black and also, the windows of the car suddenly changes into a black tinted window and even the color of the car suddenly went black.

"What's with the windows?" She asked.

"It's a special bullet proof glass that only a missile can break it... I personally made it."

"Are we in danger?" Lucreszia asked at him and he just answer her with nod and drive faster than his normal one. Her lips parted into two when she saw five gigantic armored car tailing them and man inside was holding a machine gun that was pointing at them.