Topp Dogg Bjoo (sensitive issue) part 1

You were sitting the dorm with Atom and xero watching TV and laughing. Since the three of you were drinking soju a lot. You were the first to be drunk. Bjoo walks in and see the mess you guys made. "Oh my god!! Look at this mess!! Clean it up now!!" He yelled. "Aww come on bjoo~ come join us" you said drunkly. You tried to walk towards him but you tripped and fell. "Aish Y/N. Be helps you up and he sees how loose your clothing are. He takes you into the room and finds some better comfortable clothes. He went near to you. "Y/N?" But you didn't answer you were passed out. "Damn it...how am I supposed to change her..?" Bjoo thought for a min. "Aish fuck it!" Bjoo starts to take your clothes off. During the time he was taking your clothes off you woke up and vomited on him. "Aish!! Y/N!!!" He yelled at you. You sat up And came back to your senses. "Ugh...I'm sorry Bjoo" you apologized. "I'll be right back" Bjoo went inside the bathroom and cleaned himself up. You walked in and seen Bjoo shirtless with only his boxers on. He turns around and see you. "What now Y/N?" You felt tears coming to your eyes when he said that. "B-Bjoo I'm sor-" "there's no need to say sorry...get out so I can clean my clothes" the words get out killed you and tears constantly fell. "Fine!!" You run out and ran outside. You sat in the patio and cried. "Why is Bjoo acting this way?...I tried saying I was sorry" you kinda stop doing this but you had a little way of easing your emotional pain. By physical pain. You took a soju bottle and broke it. Taking the sharpest piece. You deeply start to cut yourself. Why? I don't know. In your right mind it was the only way to cure your emotional pain. You heard footstep coming towards the patio. You didn't know where to hide the glass so panicked and the glass stabbed deeply into your hand/wrist. "Ah!" You tried to keep quiet. Bjoo walks in. You looked away. "Why are you here?" You asked you turned your back towards him. You looked at your hand. Its bleeding severely. "Look Y/N I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just hate seeing you drunk and you might end up dead." Bjoo looks down. "Dead? You think I might end up dead because of a little drink? Fuck you bjoo...I do what I want" you started to feel lightheaded. You're losing too much blood. Bjoo tries to hold back his tears. "Why are you like this Y/N?! What did I ever do to you to deserve this type of treatment!?! Huh?!" Bjoo's tears fell. "Y/N why? Why do you hate me so much!?!" He yelled. Silence filled the room. That's when you passed out. "Y/N!?!" Bjoo kneels down and shakes you. "Y/N!!!!" Bjoo picks you up and calls the hospital.

I'm making a part two....yes this one shot sucks...but I didn't want to escalade the sex scene too soon~