A-Tom-Topp Dogg

You sighs as you walked inside the house with your shoes off and hair a mess. You had a long day of work and nothing made you feel better than taking a hot bath. So you turned the water on and took your close off. That's when your boyfriend. A-Tom walked in and paused. His face turned red. "Omo jagi I'm sorry!" He tried to cover his face but at the same time he tried to hide his bulge in his pants. "Yah look at you~..come in Oppa." You smirked. You kinda like how A-Tom made you feel when he's in that state. It turns you on. Alot. "Aish pabo~ get over here and join me." You said sexily. He cutely walks over and shyly takes his clothes off. "Jagiya~ turn around I'm shy~" so you turned around and waited. He gets in the bath with you. "You can turn around now~" as you seen Atom blushing with his erected cock standing. "Atomie did you get bigger?" You said smirking. "Hajima~" he blushes. "Just get it over with~" you couldn't resit his cuteness so it was impossible to even start. But after the second passed, you grabbed his cock and slowly start stroking him. "Ah~ Y/N" he moans continuously. "You should let your hair go free" you pulled Atom hair out of a ponytail and he shook his hair. Pretty as he is now. His beautiful hair flowing. You were a little jealous so before he almost reaches his climax, you stopped "jagi~ I was so close~" he whined. "Sorry~ but I get jealous of your hair" you smirked. That's when Atom grabbed both of your arms and pins you down. You can see the anger in his eyes. "You will pay for this" he kisses you harshly and the two of you fight for dominance. After five minutes of foreplay and teasing Atom picks you up and slowly slides you down on his dick. You still couldn't get used to his size no matter how many times you guys did it. Without warning. Atom starts ramming in you with no mercy. You tried to tell him to slow down but moans only came out your mouth. He felt your walls tighten knowing that you're close. "Jagi~ I know you're close..say my name" he commanded. "A-A-Atom~" u managed to utter out. "Say it again!" He hit your sweet spot "ATOM!!!! Keep hitting there!!!" You yelled out. "Fuck I'm about to cum" atom said while his thrusts are getting weaker. Then both you came together. Atom slides out of you making you shudder. "Oppa~ we should takes baths together more often" Atom blushes.