𝐨𝐧𝐞

___

___

"Dallas please!"

This was one of my many fits about hanging out with the gang, something that happened almost daily.

"Kat we've been over this, now shut your trap and get ready for school! Christ sakes"

My eyebrows furrowed and my hands clenched, Dally refuses to let me meet any of his gang friends. He hasn't even told me their names, i've tried to reason with him but he just won't let it go.

When we first moved to Tulsa, I was eight and Dally was eleven. He's always protected me, and even though he's tough on me sometimes, I don't think I could have made it without Dal.

"Come on now Katherine you're not even dressed! Get goin'"

I can tell he was getting upset, he only uses my full name when he's losing his temper.

I stomped into my room, I was still in my pajama shirt, but had on one of my few skirts, this one was white.

Most of my clothes have either been stolen or gifted. Dally almost always steals clothes but sometimes the broads he dates will give me their hand-me-downs.

Dally isn't ashamed of being a grease, but he wants the best for me; and Dallas Winston always gets what he wants.

I try to look more Soc-y then greasy, it's for my own protection. So I don't get beat up or else Dally would have to come and save my sorry butt, which inevitably would lead more traction to us.

Which I suppose doesn't make much sense, I mean anyone would figure out he was my brother; we have the same last name and all. 

But on the other side of things, no one would put together that a preppy looking princess as myself would ever have a JD of a brother.

Whenever Dal's in the cooler I usually stay at a friends house, not that I have a lot of 'em. It scares me though, not knowing if he'll get off the hook this time, man I wish he would stop getting into so much trouble.

I put on a tight collared navy shirt with a small white cardigan. I stepped out of my room, Dally and I have a tiny house, so I get the one room and he sleeps on the couch.

But if he gets a sore back he'll usually go over to Bucks, which i'm not allowed to go to anymore since the last time I was there. I find ways to get into places I shouldn't be. It's my fault really but curiosity gets the best of me. 

Long story short; some very drunk fellas were getting a bit too rowdy, the cat calling was unbearable. 

Dal got 'em though.