Chapter 49: The Jiang family took the surveillance away

Start from the beginning

"Not necessarily." Su Cheng put his mobile phone in his pocket and lowered his head to meditate. After a minute, he sat back with a tea cup in his hand, lowered his eyes, and returned three words.

Not necessarily?

What is not necessarily?

is not necessarily for two million? Still not necessarily low vision?

Su Di looked at Su Cheng with a little doubt. Talking to Su Cheng is not good at this point. It is usually said that half of it is left, and even Su Di needs to ponder a lot.

Meng Fu didnt know about Su Chengs side.

When was talking, she had already arrived at the first studio.

This has always been Ye Shuning's separate counseling place. When Meng Fu arrived, there were four people in it.

"Teacher Lu, in addition to Ye Shuning this time, there is another student who wants to trouble you to teach." Xi Nancheng and Director Mu both stood beside Lu Haichao, not far away Ye Shuning auditioned.

Meng Fu, the senior executives of the program team only discussed the results today, and it was mainly Director Mu and Tang Ze who strongly recommended Meng Fu.

Xi Nancheng is not easy to refute the opinions of the two.

Lu Haichao was surprised, "Is there another person? He also came out of the Qingge Competition?"

"No," Xi Nancheng also laughed. He turned his head and his brows were light. "Are the people in the Qingge Competition a Chinese cabbage? How can you say that you can see it."

There was a knock on the door outside, Xi Nancheng's voice paused, and his eyes were slightly complicated: "She's here."

Lu Haichao immediately looked in the direction of the door.

Meng Fu just opened the door and came in.

Her appearance has always been called a "face" in the circle. After seeing it once, it should be hard to forget.

Lu Haichao is only Ye Shunings personal teacher in the show. He has almost no footage of him, nor is it a judge, and he doesnt pay attention to the competition. In addition to tutoring Ye Shuning, he goes to school to teach students. He is an old artist.

Naturally, he didnt know much about the Internet. He still stayed on the information that Su Cheng gave him about Meng Fu, and he remembered that it was the student that "Old Chen" would introduce to him.

"Are you sure it is her?" Lu Haichao's tone paused.

On the other side, Director Mu heard the strangeness in Lu Haichaos voice, and explained carefully: "Its her, shes good this time, her popularity almost surpasses Ye Shunings, she has unlimited potential, so Im going to trouble Mr. Lu."

Lu Haichao retracted his gaze to look at Meng Fu, only smiled, and said with deep meaning: "She looks better than Ye Shuning."

The implication is that her popular vote is almost Yan Fen.

Lu Haichao didnt believe him, and Meng Fu, who hadnt even learned a bit of music, could sing like Ye Shuning.

Director Mu wanted to explain something, Meng Fu had already arrived, so he stopped.

Meng Fu politely called three people, who looked very well-behaved.

"That's today's course. You study with Ye Shuning, so you won't ask her." Xi Nancheng talked to Director Mu and Lu Haichao gave Meng Fu a word, nothing else.

After Meng Fu left, Lu Haichao looked at Xi Nancheng and Director Mu: "Although I teach them both, Ye Shuning is my closed disciple, and Meng Fu is just like the students in my school."