Chapter 7: Peaches

Julien's POV:

It has been a year since i met Jenna and we had done so much together. I moved in with her, we went on tons of dates, watched lots of movies, and shared lots of food.

I really love Kermit, so I am think about getting an Italian Greyhound.

I looked online at some breeders websites and found a gorgeous silver puppy. I ordered her and she's coming in a week.

"Jenna!" I shouted and she came into the office,"look what i am ordering." I said. She gasped,"Oh Julien, shes so adorable. When will she be here?"

"A week," I said. "I'm not sure of a name yet, but we should go get her new bed and stuff now."

"Julien you literally just bought the dog. Don't you wanna wait to get all th-"

"No, I'd rather not." I said and ran to grab the car keys. Jenna went and grabbed her shoes and we got in the car.

She laced up her shoes and tied up her pastel purple hair. "I think it's time for a new color." She said. "Oh but i like the fading purple. It looks really nice on you." I said. "Eh, I'm not into it." She said as we pulled into the PetSmart parking lot.

We walked through the doors and grabbed a cart. Jenna puts her purse in the front where kids are supposed to sit.

We walk over to the dog side of the place, and look at all the collars and harnesses. Immediately Jenna grabs a pink harness just like the one Kermit has, "These are the best ones I can find. They don't hurt the dogs and we have been using them for years." She says. "Well, you are the dog expert." I reply, taking it from her and putting it in the cart. I grab a little blue collar with yellow moons and stars on it.

The two of us finish up shopping for the things we need and head over to the toy section. Jenna grabs a blue turtle and a green frog toy. "For Kermit and Marbles." She says putting them next to the pink tennis ball and little purple rope toy I got for my new baby girl.

We checked out and the man at the desk gave us a few free treats for the dogs because he likes Jenna's videos. But on my part, well, he thought I was her brother.

We get back home and we start to think of names for the little iggy. Jenna names a bunch of cool names and I look some up as well.

I go into the kitchen and start making us dinner. I pick up some peaches, they are my favorite fruit at the moment. "You know what?" I yell across the house. "What?" Jenna yells back. "I'm gonna be real cheesy with this name." "Really? What did you choose?" "Well, I really like peaches so" "Oh god, Julien don't tell me-"

"My little girl is gonna be a Peach."