the day it begun...

user erenisgreasy wasn't like other girls....
they were....
different.

Erenisgreasy rolled out of bed and put on their gothic alt mallgoth indie clothes, and then walked to the bathroom to brush their teeth. "The first day of school..." user erenisgreasy sighed. They grabbed a slice of toast and ran out the door, nearly missing the bus.

On the way to their classroom, they bumped into a handsome and tall guy. "S-sorry.." user erenisgreasy stuttered, frantically collecting their books that scattered everywhere. "Don't be..." the handsome guy smirked, before handing user erenisgreasy their book. "I am Tal Fishman... but you can call me Reaction Time" "O-okay daddy.. i-i mean reaction time!!!!!" user erenisgreasy stuttered. "Do you want my number babygirl?" Tal asked. "Yes" they replied.

After user erenisgreasy got Tal's number, they rushed off to class, but to their horror, they saw Reaction Time kissing another girl?!?! User erenisgreasy was actually a yandere.. so they found out her name was Maddie and after school they planned on meeting up with her..

"Well well well.. what do we have here??" asked erenisgreasy. "Hi I'm Maddie." said Maddie. "What did you want from me?" "Your boyfriend..." user erenisgreasy replied. "H-huh what do you mean??" "You heard me.. I have a crush on Tal Fishman" "But he's mine!!!!" "Not for long" user erenisgreasy chuckled, before grabbing the knife they had in their belt. "aaaaaaaa" screamed Maddie. But before user erenisgreasy could kill Maddie, someone burst through the door. "Oh my god is that Brent Rivera???" "Yes." said Brent Rivera. Shortly after Brent Rivera came, Tal came behind him. "Maddie is it true you have been cheating on me with Brent??!! "Y-yes" sighed Maddie. "I knew it!!" exclaimed Tal.

Tal pulled out a gun and shot Brent Rivera in the chest. "That was hot" said user erenisgreasy.
smirked. "Kill Maddie for me baby" he whispered. User erenisgreasy then stabbed Maddie in the neck, blood spattering everywhere. "Oh no i'm dead!!" said Maddie, before dying. "Now we can be together forever.." erenisgreasy smirked" "Yes baby.. forever" Tal said, before kissing them roughly on the lips.

Then they got pregnant with Tal's child.

The end!!

Notes? idk:

um hi why the fuck did i just make that. user erenisgreasy if you are reading this then i truly and sincerely apologise. i just had nothing better to do, honestly. ok bye