2

One part of Lance's career that Eleanor had always enjoyed was the opportunity to see so many amazing around the world every year and the way every race weekend was different.

But this one was definitely her favorite. Monaco. Monte Carlo would be packed with people and celebrities hoping to catch a glimpse of the race and enjoy the atmosphere.

While Lance had the Driver's press conference today, Sara and Eleanor took the opportunity to explore the beautiful city before the track was cordoned off for the public.

The two girls rented bikes for the day and decided to cycle around the streets of Monte Carlo that were really busy with fans and drivers a like getting track walks in before and after their press conferences.

"So, you and George huh?" Sara asked causing Eleanor to nearly crash her bike into an on coming car. Sara laughed as the Canadian girl regained her balance and glanced over at her.

"What?" Eleanor wondered as she tried to keep a calm look on her face although she was sure that had gone out the window after nearly crashing moments before.

"You and George? I saw him sneaking out of the house last week." Sara explained ad they started to cycle through the tunnel.

"You did?" The dark haired girl said. She had completely forgotten that Sara arrived into the house just shortly after George had left and she never thought the two would've crossed paths.

"Yep." Sara replied as she nodded her head.

"And you didn't tell Lance?" Eleanor asked. She knew that it her brother had known he would have said it to her by now.

"Of course not. I'm not like that El, you know that. And I kind of got from him sneaking out of the house that it wasn't exactly front page news." The blonde assured her boyfriend's sister with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Sara." Eleanor told her as they turned around a corner into a busy section of the street.

"So how long has it been going on?" Sara wondered after a moment of silence between the two girls.

"Since pre-season testing when I went to Bahrain with dad and Lance." Eleanor replied as she moved out to avoid Pierre Gasly and his team who were doing a track walk.

"Oh wow. 2 and a half months." Sara said in realisation as she quickly done the maths in her head.

"Yeah." Eleanor nodded her head in agreement. She couldn't believe it had already been over two months already.

"Wanna go for lunch?" Sara asked looking over at the girl next to her, changing the topic away from her and George.

"Sure." The Stroll girl agreed with a smile on her face as they began to cycle towards the city centre looking for a place to eat.

—————

Elenaor walked into the Paddock alone after swiping her pass over the reader and making her way through the barrier

Elenaor walked into the Paddock alone after swiping her pass over the reader and making her way through the barrier. It was Thursday meaning Free Practice 1 and 2 was taking place today.

The cars were making there way onto the track for FP1 as Eleanor climbed the steps of Aston Martin garage to meet Sara on the VIP balcony above. She placed her headphones around her neck as she made her way out and found the blonde already watching the out laps.

"Hey." Eleanor greeted as she came to a stop next to her brother's girlfriend.

"Hello." Sara replied as she hugged the dark haired girl. "Just on time."

"Don't know how I made it. I forgot to set my alarm, just woke up naturally about an hour ago and I still had to shower and get ready." Eleanor explained as she leant her arms against the railing overlooking the pit lane.

"Only you, El." Sara told her as she laughed slightly. "Are you excited for the fashion show?"

Every year on the weekend of the Monaco Grand Prix, the Friday night was dedicated to the Amber Lounge Charity Fashion Show where drivers and models partake to raise money for charities.

"Can't wait." Eleanor replied with a smile on her face. She loved the Monaco GP and the whole experience that came with it, which included the annual Amber Lounge Fashion Show.

"I hear George is modelling this year." Sara commented with a knowing look on her face.

"Yes, I am aware." Eleanor told her brother's girlfriend. Of course she knew George was taking part in this year's fashion show, she just so happened to be on the phone with him when he received the email and he was ecstatic to take part knowing it was all for a good cause.

"Just saying. No need to bite my head off."
Sara said as she held her hands up in defence before turning back to look at the session.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I just hate feeling like I have to act differently when people mention George." Eleanor sighed as she leant her elbows on the railing and her head in her hands.

"It's okay El. Everything will fall into place. I've never seen you so happy and you deserve to be able to share it with people." Sara spoke as she placed a comforting hand on Eleanor's shoulder.

"Thanks Sara." Eleanor replied with a smile as she placed her hands on top of Sara's.

The two finished their conversation and turned back to continue watching the first practice session of the day with Eleanor paying particular attention to the Williams car as it drove past.