you really didn't notice hyung?

Authors POV:

Yoongi had successfully avoided Jimin for two whole weeks that they both had off from work. It was a Sunday and he was in the room next to Jimin's. Yoongi was happy he did it but the two weeks were painfully hard he knew he was hurting the younger but he was too damn stubborn to admit it. Yoongi may have been okay but Jimin really wasn't. He was so hurt by how Yoongi was avoiding him because on their wedding night he felt loved, valued and appreciated by Yoongi. This was just in the way Yoongi held him and how he let out a whimper when Jimin tried to move away. Then all of a sudden Jimin was worthless to Yoongi just how his parents used to tell him day in day out.

Jimin's POV
Another day and Yoongi hyung ignored me, people would get used to this, people wouldn't care but me...I had experienced this since I was a little child and I still won't get used to it. I was always neglected I thought marrying Yoongi hyung would be an escape from this but I guess not, it just got worse. I stopped trying to talk to him if I'd see him I'd walk away or go to my room I didn't need to be a burden on someone. That didn't mean I wouldn't crave his attention, his touch, it didn't mean I wasn't waiting for him to burst in and apologise. I was acting like a clingy teenager but that's what loving Yoongi hyung was like; it made me blush, feel butterflies and believe in love all over again.

Time skip to Monday

I went to work after a harsh couple of weeks and I was so happy to see my hyung's and my kookie. I walked in and was expecting the normal monotonous routine but this time it was accompanied with a a lot of "congratulations "and it was no longer "Mr Park" oh  no...they referred to me as "Mr Min". I kind of liked the sound of that. I walked out the elevator and I was instantly pulled into a hug by Hoseok hyung "JIMINN MY BABY! Before anything please stop these two all they did whilst you were away was bicker and bicker and bicker, your Hobi hyung is getting tired now". I chuckled at their silliness and was finally glad to be here with the only three people I actually cared about and the feelings were reciprocated. I forgot all about married life and was happy to be with them.

Yoongi's POV
I was VERY distracted at work my mind kept going to Jimin and I just wanted to see him. This wasn't a good idea doing this to him so I called Namjoon over to my office so we could have lunch together. I didn't really need to inform Tae because he wasn't working as per usual he was laying down on the couch in my office playing games. "Namjoonah I ignored Jimin for two weeks I even gave him a back hug to prove to my parents we were happy BUT I kind of liked it. I didn't even want to let go. I saw he liked it too until he realised why I did it. I don't eat the food he prepares and I don't think he himself does either. I hear him cry every night and I don't get up and go help him. I don't have feeling for him but I shouldn't be treating him this way. He cried because of me Joon". That's when I realised I was crying, the tears fell rather harshly. I know Namjoon was conflicted should he yell at me for hurting an innocent soul or sympathise? I liked the latter better because Namjoon was S C A R Y when he was angry.

He chose to calmly explain that I'm a dipshit and that I don't deserve Jimin. "Hyung as much as I look up to you SOMETIMES you prove to me that I should find a better role model. Why hurt Jimin? As much as you're hurt hyung so is he. He in fact probably has it worse." I looked puzzled he chuckled and said "you really didn't notice hyung? The way he flinched around his father, the degrading words of his mother, the use of such formal words to your own parents "he calls them "mother" and "father" not "mum" and "dad" or "appa" and "eomma" like we do. He was also very relieved when he saw you. Jungkook told me he was expecting you to be much older because that's a nasty stunt his parents COULD pull. Remember when they didn't introduce him at all until Mum had to ask? (Namjoon also calls Yoongi's mother mum) the way he had Jin hyung walk him down the aisle and not his father. Hyung how oblivious can you get?"

I looked up in realisation and I felt like the worst person ever "I hurt him even more than he was hurting, Namjoon what do I do?" Namjoon shrugged "I'm not helping you. Sorry hyung BUT YOU CAN DO IT ALONE. Don't think I didn't notice the stunt you pulled when we all first met the way you were checking out Hoseok in front of him. He probably felt like he would never be noticed by you".

"Namjoon don't be ridiculous I didn't know who I was marrying then. Hoseok just looked good Jimin looked damn gorgeous and mesmerising. Even if we weren't getting married I'd always notice him. His plump lips, those chubby cheeks they way his hair smells of vanilla so pure and perfect. He has the most beautiful smile but it hasn't been directed to me since the incid-". Taehyung got up from the couch and laughed hysterically "are you sure hyung you don't love him? The way you talk about him completely contradicts what you just said". Namjoon joined him "yes hyung stop sulking and go get your mans". taehyung added "it better be properly he is my Jin and hobi hyung's son okay? And he's my GOSH DAMN PLATONIC SOULMATE". Namjoon chuckled "and my kookie's partner in crime. Most importantly though he's one of us, he's human and he deserves the world."

With their words ringing in my ear I drove home. I was happy my brothers had found a home in Jin, Hoseok, and kookie now it was my turn to make Jimin feel the same.

I got home and I heard Jimin on the phone he was smiling widely dressed in his work clothes still. "Yes eomma, I'll tell him. When is it? Oh okay I'll see you then mum bye tell appa I said hey". I thought who's he talking to because from what Namjoon said he doesn't have such a good relationship with his parents then I realised it was my mum.  Jimin turned around to see me he stiffened and decided to walk away that is until I held his arm. "Jimin can we talk".

Jimin POV
"Can we talk"? What is there to talk about? he hurt me and now he wants to talk. Pathetic. "Hyung mums called us over for lunch tomorrow at least clear your schedule for her if not me then at least for her". With that I tried to go. "Listen to me Jimin" I turned around. "And do what? Listen and then you can go on to ignoring me? Hurting me and acting as if that night never happened the way you held me? You can't possibly say you hate me after that and even if you do then don't lead people on in the first place".

With that I left to freshen up. My heart pounding because I was so close to him. His scent drives me crazy the smell of coffee and his touch had me weak in the knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so close to finishing my first fic how are you all liking it? It's my first time so don't come for me 😅
I hope you're all well and I purple you 💜