Chapter 6

A/N I have lots to do these days so i will just see how much i will update.

Louis's Pov

I just woke up and i am looking at my beatiful boyfriend next to me. aww he is so cute when he is asleep.

''Hey what are you looking at?'' harry says looking at me with a tired face.

''Oh me i am just looking at my beautiful boyfriend.'' i say like its normal.

''Thank you but we have to go wake up the boys and our girls.'' harry says.

''Isn't it crazy? We have two daughters haz.'' I say looking at harry.

''It is but we have to go wake them up the clock is 11am.'' harry says getting out of bed. I walkt into the closet and but on some grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. I waited for harry and then we went into the girls room to wake them up.

''Wake up sleepy heads.'' i said.

''Noooo five more minutes!'' Lilly said. 

''Get up or the tickle monster is going to get you two.'' I said looking at both girls. They didn't say anything so i looked at harry and nodded before i went to tickle lilly while harry did the same to addie.

''NOO STOP IT!'' Lilly yelled.

''Then you have to get up!'' I yelled in betwin laughs.

''FINE WE ARE UP!'' Both girls yelled and we stoped tickling them.

'' We layed out some clothes for you guys to wear in your bathroom. '' harry says before we walk downstairs to see two sleepy boys on the couch and one comming out of the bathroom.

''Morning boys.'' I say i got 'morining's and 'hey's back. i sat down on the couch and watch tv while harry made breakfast.

Addison's POV

I walked into the bathroom to find the clothes harry and louis had picked for me and lilly. 

Addison  = Green   Lilly = Pink                                                                                                                                     Lilly has the red shoes and addie has the same ones just dark green

''Lilly come here and get dressed!'' I yell to my little sister. 

'' Comming!'' She yelled.

''Here put on these.'' i gave Lilly the pink set.

''Thanks sissy.'' She said smilling before she walked away.

When she left i got dressed before i went to wake up emma. Emma is my best friend but the only issue is that she is invisible and she dosen't talk either. 

'' Emma wake up!'' i woke up emma and helped her get ready before i went over lilly.

''Ready to go downstairs Lilly?'' I asked my sister. She just nodded before she took my hand and we walked downstairs.

''Hey girls did you sleep well?'' Liam said from the couch.

''Yup.'' lilly and i said at the same time.

''BREAKFAST!'' harry yelled from the kitchen.

''Lets go lilly and emma.'' i said.

''Aww well aren't you two just too cute.'' louis said hugging us from behind. Lilly flinced and hopped away. louis stoped hugging me and i went over to Lilly.

''I promise they aren't going to hurt you it's nothing to worry about ok?'' I said taking her into my arms. She nodded and we sat down to eat. lilly sat on my left while emma sat on my right.

''Here girls.'' Harry said handing us three pancakes each.

''Hey you diden't give emma any.'' i said looking at harry.

''Who is emma love?'' Louis said.

''Its my bestie she is sitting right here.'' i said pointing to my right.

'' Babe there is no one there she is just your immagianaton honey'' Harry said looking at mein a serious way.

'' NO SHE ISEN'T!'' I yelled running up the stairs and onto my bed.

''Honey can i come in?' Harry said knocking at the door. I diden't answer but he just came in anyways.

''Hey little one im sorry about what i said about emma.'' harry said. 

''It's ok i know she isn't real but i like to belive she is.'' i said not looking up at him.

''Addison how about we go downstairs and eat breakfast now that this is all shoted out ok?'' harry said rubbing my back.

''Ok.'' i said getting up.

''Oh and btw why did Lilly flinch when louis hugged her?'' Harry said. 

''I know why but i think you s-should ask Lilly and s-she will tell you w-when she is ready.'' I said looking up at harry.

''Ok now come here and we willl go downstairs.'' Harry said picking me up. I reameber when mom used to do this:(. Harry but me down on one of the chairs. 

''How did it go?'' Lilly wispered in my ear.

''Fine now eat up.'' I said to my sister anoyed. Why diden't she help me? I thought she would come up and comfort me not Harry. I guess she want to be more with the boys than me...

''Addie eat up honey.'' Louis said looking down at me. I ate more.

''Im full.'' Lilly and me said at the same time. We looked at each other for two seconds. I guess she is mad at me ad i am mad at her.

''Hey girls how about we just have a chill day today?'' Niall says comming into the kitchen.

''Sure.'' I said walking into the living room.

Lilly's POV

Why did she just get mad at me for no reason? That is just mean.Right now i am walking into the living room to see Addie snuggled up with louis and harry. I just go sit on the other side of the couch. Niall commes over to me.

''Hey what is wrong?'' He says. I just try to get more and more away from him when i feel myself fall. I fell of the couch.

''Lilly are you ok sweetie?'' Louis asked me. I ignored him and ran upstairs.

I layed there for five minutes before i feel asleep....

A/N Will addie and lilly be friends again?