Accidentally pregnant with your cold neighbour's baby - kth ( part 2)

김태형 imagine written by @funkyggukiefics_ on instagram
__________________________________

Y/N POV :

I decided to tell Taehyung about my pregnancy. He is the father after all. I was standing in front of his house. I took a deep breath before ringing the bell.

Taehyung opened the door and looked at me. "T-Taehyung can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and asked me to come inside. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come.

He sat opposite to me and offered to drink the coffee. "I don't know how to explain this but taehyung you have to know this. As you know we ended up having $ex that day and you said I can't get pregnant with the first attempt right?

I believed you and thought of forgetting everything. It's been a month, I'm feeling dizzy and nauseous and I'm late to my periods too. I'm eating weird food combinations. I googled the symptoms and it showed it may be pregnancy.

So I took the test and it showed I'm pregnant. I tried 3 tests and all of them showed I'm pregnant. I visited the doctor today and she said I'm 3 weeks pregnant. Here are the reports." I said and handed him the reports.

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

I went through the reports and my eyes widened. "I got her pregnant?" I thought. I looked at her shocked while she had tears in her eyes. I don't know what to do.

"Look y/n it was a mistake! I didn't mean to get you pregnant! It just happened. I thought you would not get pregnant on the first attempt. I'm sorry okay? Just get rid of the baby, it's good for both of us." I said coldly.

"What? Seriously taehyung? You want to kill a baby who isn't even born? This baby is innocent! It's your baby! Do you want to kill your own child!?" She yelled getting up.

"Then what do you want to do huh? This will ruin our career y/n! I can't become a father now! Even you can't become a mother now! We are just 22! We have so many other things and dreams to do in life!" I said camly trying hard not to yell.

"Just for our dreams do you want to kill this innocent baby? I never knew you were so low taehyung! I can't become a single mom! It was both of our mistakes! We should take care of the baby!

Do you know how hard it is to become a single mom? My mom was a single mom! I know the hard times she went through just because of me! But she still raised me because she wasn't like my dad who left her after using her!

And I know how it feels to be raised without a dad! A child needs both mom and dad! Please try to understand taehyung! It's hard to raise a baby alone! Let's go through this together? Please understand taehyung" she said as tears kept flowing through her eyes.

"Y/n it's your body! Keep the baby if you want or abort it! I don't care! Please just get away from this! Try to understand me y/n!" I yelled.

"Taehyung? Are you serious right now? Think of this baby! Let's-" I cut her off. "For f*cks sake y/n! I have a f*cking girlfriend!" I yelled. "Y-You have a what?" She asked not believing.

"I have a girlfriend y/n! This will ruin our relationship! So just get rid of the baby or raise it alone!" I said and walked away.

Y/N POV :

He walked away saying this and I stood there numb. I wiped my tears and followed him. "If you had a girlfriend then why did you f*ck me huh? Didn't you care about your relationship that time? Didn't you think about your girlfriend that time?" I asked, getting angry.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Look y/n I already told you it was a mistake! I don't know what happened to me that I gave in! I didn't mean anything okay? I'm sorry!" He said and joined his hands.

"Just leave me alone please!" He said and asked me to go out. I nodded and angrily slammed his door. I went inside my house and drank a cup of water. I sighed and touched my belly.

"I'm not a heartless person like your dad, baby. Mumma will raise you alone and I'll never make you feel you don't have a dad, I love you"  I said to my unborn baby.