By 5 they woke up, prayed asar namaz and walked to the living room where evening snacks were kept. Jannat suddenly remembered, she had left her phone in her room so she excused herself and walked to her room. There she saw the same earring, which she had seen in market morning. She was really surprised.

Jannat: shifa di, i know it would be her for sure.

But she noticed there was a paper beneath the earring.

I didn't get you earring, but got for everyone, as they were my sister and you are not my sister. Remember that....!!! And dont think i would forget to get something for you.
And and and... Did you notice, we both are wearing same cloths? Yellow yellow.

By your, lambu devil.❤️❤️

Jannat, obviously identified who it was. She was really surprised shocked and what not. She was extremely happy. She fell on bed facing the ceiling and got lost in thoughts about all those unknown emotions.

Why Faisal?

Why don't you want me to be your sister?

As if you wat him to be your brother...

Said my mind.

Why do i feel this?

Is Anu correct?

Do i Lo...no no... How can it be? He is my cousin? We grew together.

Arghhhh!!!

She was brought back to the reality when she heard the door opened and itt wasss....

Girl gang

She immediately kept her earring in hee purse.

Nagma: guys, let's start getting ready.

We all nodded, then as Maghrib Azaan called off all went for namaz and started getting ready.

Jannat took her dress, and worn, then she made her hair and did makeup, and took the earring which Faisal gifted, it really matched her dress.

All were ready and they had 15 mins for the party to start, so they started taking selfies.

And exactly by 7:30, they walked down where boys were already there. The hall totally decorated with lights, and the snacks on the tables.

Nagma didn't come with the girls so was Awez.

Anam walked to the stage.

Anam: Hello ladies and gentlemen, hahaha hellow girls and boys. I knwo we are kids. So welcome guys, so we are gathered here for bachelor's party of soon to be couple.

All hooted.

Anam: so lets welcome, Awez Bhaiya the soon to be groom and Nagma bhabi the soon to be bride.

Nagma and Awez walked together hand in hand, with a beautiful smile. All cheered for the couple.

Anam: lets rock the party guys.

She yelled and others cheered loudly. The somgs started playing. And few of Awez's cousins started dancing few gathered in a group chatting and so on...

Anam dragged all for the dance and they started dancing randomly then all settled on the mattresses that was placed.

Awez: Faisu Jannat

Awez called them.

Faisal: ji jiju?

Awez: i want you both to dance

Both frowned and looked at each other then at Awez confusedly, to which he chuckled

Awez: actually i saw you both's dance on your mom dad's anniversary for the song lehja and i loved you both's dance, so i wanna see.

Anam: yes yes even i saw, it was fab. Please dance.

Jannat: no way.

Faisal: how can we i mean..

Nagma: arey, whats there in that... Pleaseeeee. I am soon going to leave you guys, can't you both do that much for me.

She emotionally blackmailed Faisal and Jannat.

Faisal: this is called emotional blackmail di.

Nagma: thats what i am doing.

Jannat: fineee

Faisal: ok

Nagma: ok then i will play the song, different one. She played, Chashni song, from Bharath.

The lights were dimmed and Jannat and Faisal stood in the center and as soon as song played, the light was focused on the couple, who were standing, with Faisal back hugging jannat.

Hayyyeeee

Mithi mithi

Hayeee

Mithi mithi

They slowly swayed as the music started, still back hugging.

Juban Hai Feenki Shaam Se
Huyi Na Toh Se Baat Bhi
Bina Main Tere Bewajah
Huya Hoon Dekho Aaj Bhi

Faisal twirled her, and held her by waist she kept both her hands on his shoulders. He traced her face she gave a cute smile, instantly her cheeks turning red due to blushing. She turned and moved a little but Faisal immediately pulled her close to him and swayed.

Tu Ban Ja, Ban Ja Tu Meri
Tu Bann Ja, Ban Ja Tu Meri
Tu Bann Ja, Bann Ja, Bann Ja Meri
Ishaqe De Chashni
Oh Mithi Mithi Chasni.

Jannat walked front, faisal ran upto her and held her by her waits with one hand, while with other hand, he held her hand and they both moved their body according to the music.

Main Na Manguna Dhoop Dhimi Dhimi
Main Na Mangu Chandni
Mere Jeene Mein Tujhse Ho
Ishaqe De Chashni
Oh Mithi Mithi Chasni

Faisal twirled Jannat and pulled agaun towards himself and danced. Both smiling at eachother.

Mithi Mithi, Mithi Mithi

Both bowed a little thanking the viewers.

All clapped for their performance, Faisal was happy where as Jannat was blushing hard she didn't knew, why she was feeling so shy to dance with him.

Then disco diwane song started and all started dancing for the song.

When ishq wala love music started all immediately formed pair and strated dancing with Nagma and Awez in middle while all other couples circling them and dancing.

Jannat was obviously paired with Faisal, both looking at eachother, lost in their eyes.

Jannat's lips curved into a wide smile, cheeks turning red, eyes glittering.

Because she realised,

Anu was right...

She is in love

She fell in love.

She has realized SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER COUSIN, HER LAMBU, HER KHAMBA, HER FAISAL

All clapped as soon as the song was over but pur couple didn't move, stayed in same position lost in eachother.
______________________________________
Assalamualaikum lovely readers.

I am back little soon.

And hope you all loved the chapter

Hope you loved the dance, the song, their little romance.

Comment down and let me know which was you favourite

Hit the votes to 20 and by next minutes next chapter will be posted.

Call me selfish or what ever you want, but i need 20 votes I guess its not huge.

Love you all

Vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz.