my big discovery

it was our third day on mars, my team and I have been through hundreds of miles of the planet.
we took dozens of samples from the ground to test on earth once the mission was over.
we were supposed to spend another month here but when me and our team captain aka teddy went out to gather some more data and information about the air.
I found something we did not expect.

we were in the space rover, teddy was driving, and I gathered some information on the air with some of the Tech we had,
it was all fine, and usual until the rover crashed into a big stone.
the stone looked a lot like an old peace of a space ship, but it wasn't anything that human beings would built.
we got off the rover and I immediately ran into the stone to test what it was.
teddy walked to me and said "so, what is it?"
I replied "I have no idea, but it doesn't look or feel like anything humanity made."

a few hours later we finished fixing the rover, and we loaded the peace to the back of the rover.
we drove all the way back to the team and tested that thing, I had no idea what to call it.
a few hours later we found out it was indeed Alien Tech and we reported it to NASA.
they decided we needed to get that thing to earth where we can find out more about it.
the team immediately started preparing to leave the planet.
and about 7 hours later we were already on our way back to earth.

about a month later we finally landed on earth successfully.
I was immediately assigned to discover what is that mysterious thing.
days and nights I spent in my lab, checking and experimenting on it, trying to discover what it does, if it can help humanity, who built it and many more questions that I had in my head.
but non were answered.

one day I decided to start drilling the tech,
I thought that maybe the stone and all were just a cover to what's the actual thing is.
It began to be late, all the other people in the lab already went home and I was left alone.
it was one of the latest nights I've ever worked.
after about 17 hours since I started drilling, a liquid started coming out of the device.
I yelled in excitement "I knew it!".
no one was really there to hear or see it.

I gathered some of the liquid into a Petri dish, to examine it more closely.
a few seconds later I felt this weird feeling in my head, like something was taking over me.
my hand started moving, I couldn't control her!
i saw as my hands moved against my will and grabbed a Syringe.
I screamed for help but no one was there to hear it.
I had no idea what I was doing! I felt like someone was controlling me like I was a robot or a doll and someone is pulling my strings.
my hands took the Syringe and sucked the liquid from the Petri dish to inside the Syringe.

very quickly the Syringe was full of the liquid, and my hand with the Syringe started moving slowly towards my stomach.
I was so scared, I had absolutely no idea what went with me!
even more scared about what that liquid could do to me!
a few seconds later I started injecting the liquid into my own stomach against my own will.
"uaaahhh" in pain I screamed.
I felt like a soul was getting inside of me slowly, and painfully.

I felt so much pain in that moment and coldness, it was like I was dying.
after the Needle was finally out of me, I felt in control again.
I felt this weird movement in my belly like something was inside of me,
my belly started growing.
I felt kicks and all these weird feelings.
I freaked out.
a few seconds later I felt like throwing up, I tried walking to the bathroom to go and let it all out.
but very quickly I fell to the ground and everything slowly went black.

words from the writer:
I hoped you liked this story!
I know that there are some mistakes and all but English is not really my language so I hope you understand.
pls tell me what you think down bellow and you can gladly suggest ideas and what ever you want!
I hope you enjoy this episode and the more that will come after!
I will post more episodes as soon as I see people really read this story :)
have a good day or night from the writer of this story.