𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 | introduction

Start from the beginning

"Go on" Hayate purred. There was a twinkle in his eye, daring her to fail.

Nimble fingers, lined with black hena like designs and glittering rings, picked up a familiar warn paint brush before dipping it into the nearest open ink pot. The liquid inside was a midnight black mixed with the crimson of her own blood.

Slowly, with practiced and deliberate movements of her thin wrist, Tetsuro began to drag the brush's tip across the faded yellow parchment. Slim yet perfect lines were left in its wake, swirling and connecting to create a beautiful imagine of a dragon twisting around the whole page. It's long body stretched from corner to corner, it's freshly inked lines glittering in the light provided by the red paper lamps hanging from the pagodas high ceiling. The girl placed the brush down and carefully pushed her energy into the drawing, just like her father had instructed.

Slowly, the dragon began to rise off the page.

There was a gasp and cry from somewhere in the crowd, the cult members eyes fixated on the creature that steadily grew larger as it continued to rise from the page, before their chants burst out like a tidal wave of sound. It was a mix of cheers and singing while others simply prayed in celebration.

"Amazing My Lady!" One woman cried, bright green eyes almost teary.

"Perfection!" An old weather man bellowed. His wrinkled skin was pulled taut around the eyes with how wide his smile was.

The dragon hissed and snarled, meat hook like teeth snapping, before it's tail finally detached from the parchment. It's limber black body, about five meters long, twisted and twirled elegantly as it flew around the pagoda ceiling. Sparks danced in its open maw. The beast ducked low when Tetsuro raised her hand and pressed its snout into her waiting palm as copper scented smoke rose from its wide puffing nostrils. Red eyes stared back into her own silver ones. For a drawing of her own creation, with such limited freedom and time, its gaze was so full of life.

How silly of her to envy a drawing.

Sweat beaded across her brown, breaths becoming more laboured, as the young girl tired to keep the technique active. She was still too weak to keep this going for long.

The hands that settled on her shoulders suddenly made Tetsuro jump.

The congregation stilled, the almost overwhelming sounds if their celebration dimming to nothing but the steady beats of the hearts. Her father loomed behind her. His presence was god like but the look in his eye was more comparable to a scheming demon then the deity he portrayed himself to be.

"Well done, daughter" He cooed as he ran his ring covered hand over her long black braid that was almost identical to his own before leaning forward to whisper in her ear "I knew you were special, unlike the others"

Others.

The word lingered in her mind.

Tetsuro could only let out a small hum of appreciation, her fathers hand still resting securely on her shoulders, before her silver eyes slipped back to the dragon . It's gaze was fixated on her. A small incoherent mumble let the girls red painted lips, hands running over the tufts of white and red fur around the dragons head like her father had done with her braid, before freeing the creature.

She watched as it began to melt, feature bubbling and running like wet ink, before dissolving into a simple black and crimson puddle that fizzled and disappeared into the air.

Oh how she wished she could join it.

𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙀
" the cursed ink user "
FACE CLAIM
────── 〔☾〕──────
"I can't save everyone, I know that, but it still hurts"
────── 〔☾〕──────
MORI TETSURO

𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙀" the cursed ink user "FACE CLAIM────── 〔☾〕──────"I can't save everyone, I know that, but it still hurts"────── 〔☾〕──────MORI TETSURO

────── 〔☾〕──────
AUTHORS NOTE
────── 〔☾〕──────

DISCLAIMER- I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or any of the gifs I use in this story, all rights go to the original creator.

Mikasa Ackerman is simply the face claim for my Oc, who I own.

There has also been a lot of inspiration taken from Doma and his cult in Demon Slayer and Kanjuros devil fruit powers from One Piece but a lot of things have been altered to fit my story and the JJK world better.

WARNING- This story will contain graphic violence, death, and other dark and sensitive topic. Gore will be described in detail and there's definitely a healthy amount of mental trauma along with physical. It will also contain vulgar language as well as manipulation, cult settings, and other entitled things.

NOTE- I have thankfully never been in a cult but my true crime obsessed ass has binged enough documentaries and biographics to pretend I know what I'm writing about.

Also there will be MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD so please read at your own risk because I will not be apologising.