in love with somebody else

Start from the beginning

She'll never truly notice you, not when the person she loves is standing right in front of her, dying to love her back. 

Fabian was slowly realizing the captivation Sirius had for the blonde wasn't just basic feelings. Not an urge formulated by lust and desire. Hell, not even the term love seemed to be strong enough for what sat right before his eyes. 

It was the pull of one's soulmate.

Adelaide and Sirius are soulmates, no matter what happens, the two will never be whole without the other. 

And who am I to stand in between something like that?

All Fabian wanted was for Adelaide to be happy... sadly he just isn't the person for the job. 

No, her happiness is across the room in black dress robes waiting for her to join him... she just needs a little push. 

You're in love with somebody else

"Ads, I need to say something and I want you to listen very carefully."

You're in love with somebody else

The blonde looked up at him, "What is it?"

You're in love with somebody else

"I'm not who you should be dancing with right now."

You're in love with somebody else

"Please, just let yourself be happy and go to him. You and I both know it's what is supposed to happen."

You're in love with some, you're in love with some

Adelaide's eyes darted to the dark-haired boy then back to Fabian, "but what about you?"

The Prewett boy smiled softly at her, "I'll be okay, I never had a chance anyway... not when you're in love with somebody else."

Her eyes widened, "I-"

"He loves you too," Fabian cut off gently.

Her stance softened but she stayed frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Go on, put the poor boy out of his misery, he looks absolutely lost without you." 

Adelaide smiled softly, "You're too good for this world Fabian Prewett, I can't wait for you to find the girl that will give you the love you deserve... and I'm sorry I can't be her."

"Yeah, yeah, go get your man, blondie."

With that, she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before turning and walking towards the owner of the grey eyes that had been stuck on her ever since she descended the staircase. 

*

-Adelaide-

*Que Force of Nature by Bea Miller* 

Just let yourself be happy. 

You're in love with somebody else. 

He loves you too. 

Fabian's words surrounded her as her eyes searched for the boy she couldn't stop thinking about.

Her world seemed to be simultaneously falling into place and falling apart. 

Adelaide's body seemed to be surrounded by a cloud of chaos, not knowing what her next move will be.

I need to tell him I'm in love with him, he needs to hear it.

He hurt you, why are you willingly putting yourself in a position for him to do it again?

Adelaide's entire being was a battleground, a war between her brain and her heart. She wasn't quite sure who would win.

Her brain was listing a million reasons as to why she should just turn around and return to Fabian.

Fabian is safe. Sirius is unpredictable.

Fabian has never hurt you. Sirius almost broke you.

Fabian values your happiness. Sirius neglected your feelings.

But her heart wasn't going down without a fight.

You don't love Fabian. You are in love with Sirius.

Being with Fabian doesn't excite you. Being with Sirius always gives you butterflies.

At the end of the day, it will never be Fabian but it will always be Sirius.

Suddenly brown met grey as they held one another's gaze.

Adelaide knew that no matter what, she'd sign her heart up for a million more heartbreaks if he was the one to issue them.

Who could blame her? Sirius Black is a force of nature.

hey, besties!

we're on the road to recovery now.

quite excited for the next chapter!

i also made some edits to the character chapter

because I changed my mind on how I wanted some of the characters

to play out as i changed the plot a bit from my original plan.

anyway... how are you all doing? i hope well.

today's recommendation is one i am fairly positive

i already made but it deserves another shout-out.

Mortem . Sirius Black by selenelaroix  

also, this is how i feel when reading some of your comments

also, this is how i feel when reading some of your comments... lmao

xxx

-sammy