PROLOGUE

" Hey Iyah, are you okay? "

It was my friend Ara. We are here in my penthouse. After the whole month of frenetic pace of activities I was able to rest.

I love this feeling. Lounges comfortable in my favorite bed. A little taste of nirvana.

" Yah, I'm okay." I told her. She was sitting across my bed, on my boucle fabric arm chair.

" Yah Iyah!!!!." she shouted.

"Mwo?! Mwo?!", i shouted back at her in response.

" Come here check this out. They are attending MAMA. Oh my God! They will  perform. ", she even giggled while telling me.

" So? What's new? Not interested! " I flicked my hair and rolled up my eyes before looking at her.

" OMO-OMO... are you for real? she came near me and patted my forehead. " Yah! Don't you miss him?"

I don't know. I told myself. Maybe or I'm used to this feeling. I looked at my bedside table and smile sadly at his photo. It was a photo of him and was taken four years ago. He was pouting his lips while his left fist supporting his head. Boredom was visible on his face but he was so cute to look at.

 Boredom was visible on his face but he was so cute to look at

"I'm missing you so bad.... my boo. Your queen misses you a lot." I said almost a whisper that I'm the only one can hear.

A heavy silence fell upon the room. Ara was busy stalking BTS in all social media platform.

I checked my phone and went to my games folder. I logged in to COD app. I haven't played for a long time.

The moment I logged in, a chat head appeared. I can hear the fast beating of my heart. I closed my eyes first. God I don't want to expect but my heart is excited. My heart knows it's him.

Kokie0213

Oediya?

jal jinaesseoyo?

bogoshipo yeowang nim...😔

bogo sip-eo...

A tear fall from my eye. I look at the date. The message was sent a month ago. I type a reply even if I know he's not online.

Me:
bogoshipo my boo...😭

(sent)

I waited a couple of minutes. No reply. I logged out and closed my eyes. I missed him a lot. Tears keep on falling from the side of my eyes. I can't control it anymore. The next thing I know I am sobbing.

"Yah, Iyah! Why are you crying?" She came to me and hugged me. " Ssssh. You need to attend MAMA if you want to see him. You'll be invited right? You are nominated and I think you will perform. Cheer up my lady."

The Mnet Asian Music Awards is a major South Korean music awards ceremony presented annually by entertainment company CJ E&M. The majority of prizes are awarded to K-pop artists, though some prizes are awarded to other Asian artists. The awards ceremony was first held in Seoul in 1999 and aired on Mnet.