Yes!

This Chapter is dedicated to a great fan @cheer123 !! I hope you all enjoy and I just want you to know that I'm listening when you comment :) It makes me so happy inside so a big thank you!! You guys are the best!

----------------------------------------

*

*

Chucky

" Momma pleaseeee! i will be out your hair and in Dallas! What trouble am I go get myself into in Dallas with Mercedes! Im watching her sister as she go to school! And maybe I will go to school with her " I knew it was half the truth and a lie.

I wasn't going back to school. I hated school! It was never my best.

" Chucky I don't know! Dallas is far as hell "

" Please ma! " Mercedes gave her that puppy dog look.

My mom loves Mercedes!

" If I find out you two are up to anything I will kill both of you with my bare hands! " She warns.

Nothing like when a black parents threatened to kill you! I was not go let her find out anything.

" Ahhhhh! Thank you mom! " Cedes and I hugged her at the same time.

" I want to go! " Quan say.

Everybody has them annoying ass siblings that has to do everything you do and follow you.

Even though Quan and I wasn't kids. He still did that and acted like one!

" No! Get gone find some friends of yo own to stay with! "

Mercedes slapped my arm. " Say sorry right now! That was mean! "

" Who mama you think you is!? You ain't my boss! " I say.

" Then you can stay here! " She put her hands on her hips.

" Sorry! " I say.

" Swear yo ass be pissing me off trying to be somebody mama! " I whispered under my breath walking out.

" Huh!? " Her and my mother calls.

" Nothing! " I walked up to my room.

About to get packed for Dallas!

Bitch, I'm bout to take over D-town! With my bestfriend! bitches ain't go know what hit'em.

*

*

Mercedes

I was packing things into a moving truck. Even though I won't officially be moved to Dallas in just a week in a half all my shit would be out of here.

I'm not in a Beverly Hills we in the real live Hood. Niggas will steal yo shit as soon as they seen the moving truck. Pitiful? I know.

" Mercedes! " Chucky and Quan ran in.

" What are y'all yelling for? "

" Can I come pleeeeeaaasssee!! " Quan beg. I laughed.

" Tell him no like I did! I left to get away from him and everybody else. What makes him think we want him? " Chucky says.

" Quan I would but I just don't have space for you but you can come visit once a month. You just got out this year. I know you don't want to leave everybody again " I say.

" Yes I do. " I laughed.

" No. But I promise you can come visit..and Chuc- "

" Its chocolate Thunder. You better call me by my name! " This dude is a fucking mess.

" Bitch, don't interrupt me! " I tell him.

" You ain't my boss! "

" I own yo black ass! And as I was saying you better get yo shit here so it can be moved to Dallas "

" Hoe, ok that's all you had to say and not with a attitude "

" Shut the fuck up for I change my mind about taking you "

" Look at these strip skills! Shiiiit you not go try and lose these " He raised up his shirt and grind.

I was dying. I looked to Quan then to Chucky. " That's yo brother "

" Moms dropped him on his head when he was a baby " Q reply

" Shut up only once " Chucky is a hot ass mess " Dallas Here we comeeeee! Ayyyy! "

He was more excited about it then me I think. Cherish act like that.

Just a few days and I will be breathing Dallas Texas air!

My bestfriend along for the ride...

" What have you got yo self into bringing him? " Quan goes watching Chucky continue his crazy ass ' Dallas here we come' dance that was a mix of the Tootsie roll, Dougie, and Flex in one.

OMFG this nigga got problems!

( Hiya! It was just a little some thing something because you guys where so anxious for the next chapter. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FAN please it really means a lot to me. Can everybody go check out my story ' Gangsta Girls VL1 ' and show it some major love? :) I'm sure you'd love it!! Ok enough but thanks for reading. Next chapter they will be in Dallas for the first time at their place! Whoop whoop! Get reeeaaadyy! Kk love ya bye! )

--- Shantii