Labor!

I was standing by my unborn Son's crib while I play with one of the toys that has sat in the crib for the past few months. I smiled as my Son kicked around in my stomach as Harry walked in. He walked over to me with the biggest smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, baby, are you okay?" He asked and I nodded as he placed a soft kiss on my neck, making my stomach bubble up. I turned in his arms after placing the toy back in the crib. As Harry bent down to give me a kiss, my legs and feet became wet, making me look down and frown.

"I think I peed myself. I'm so sorry." I embarrassingly laughed as I looked at Harry who was looking wide-eyed at the puddle of water on the floor while gripping my arms. A indescribable pain rushed through my abdomen, making me groan and hunch over. Harry seemed to come to his senses and rushed across the nursery to get my bag before gripping onto my body and leading me downstairs to his car.

"It's okay, baby, it's gonna be okay." Harry cooed as he sat me in the back of his car. He got himself in before driving us to the hospital, me groaning all the way.

"That's it, Mrs Styles, one more push and your Son will be here." The midwife said and I screamed as I gripped onto Harry's hand as I gave my final push. A loud baby cry filled the air as pressure from down below floated away. Harry's hand left mine as he looked over at our Son. He smiled, showing his dimples as he turned to me.

"He's beautiful, baby." Harry cooed and I giggled as I was cleaned up. My Son was handed to me and I smiled as I looked at him. He had a head of beautiful brown hair. He opened his eyes and stared up at me to show the most beautiful mixed blue and green eyes.

"He is beautiful." I smiled and Harry nodded before kissing my head.

EDITED!