My shy Alpha. 🔞‼

Start from the beginning

Taehyung was still fuming with anger. His red eyes said it all. His flangs were out ready to tear those bastards apart. But Jungkook had different plans.

Well you see, it's very rare for Taehyung to get angry. And he never shows his anger to anyone, especially when he's with his mate. And right now Jungkook instead of being scared, he's.... turned on?

Well, you can't blame him. Taehyung is indeed looking hot.

V cracked his head and went away, leaving his mate there

V cracked his head and went away, leaving his mate there. But Jungkook ran and grabbed Taehyung's hand and took him to the store room. "Koo, what happened? Why are we here? " Taehyung asked. But Jungkook just hugged him. Taehyung hugged back in confusion. "Thank you Alpha. Thank you for taking stand for me. I know how difficult it would be for you. Thank you" Jungkook said, nose still on Taehyung's scent gland. Taehyung smiled and inhaled Jungkook scent, a very unique one.

"Alpha... You were very good. But don't get so much angry. " Jungkook said. "Why koo? Did I scared you? I'm soo sorry baby. Please forgive your Alpha. Alpha is sorry. " Taehyung said, guilt tripping in his words.

"No, no baby. You didn't. It's just I-I"
Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. "I-I just... It's ju-just I get turned on" Jungkook said and blushed. Taehyung laughed, "oh my horny, Omega. You are 24/7 horny. Okay let's leave or we'll be late for our classes. " Taehyung turned around to leave but Jungkook pulled him again. "I'm fucking hard here, and all you care about those boring classes. You gotta help me and that's it. " Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.

The kiss was very soft at first but soon Jungkook took it to next step. He gave Taehyung's junior a light squeeze and made Taehyung moan in the kiss. He dived his tongue into Taehyung's warm carven. Their was no fight for dominance since Taehyung knew Jungkook wanted to be in command. He let Jungkook do whatever he wanted.

〰〰〰〰〰〰🔞‼‼〰〰〰〰〰🔞‼‼〰〰〰〰

Jungkook then pulled apart. He immediately dived into Taehyung's neck sucking his mark which he made 8 months backs. Taehyung moaned at the sensation. He loved when Jungkook was in command. Jungkook ripped his shirt apart and went down to Taehyung's hard nipples. He gave beautiful marks on all over Taehyung's chest. Purple marks were on the entire chest of the Alpha.

(I love this editCredit to the owner) "K-koo

(I love this edit
Credit to the owner)
"K-koo.. Cl-class... " Taehyung said between his moans. "Shhh Alpha. Let your Koo take care of you. Let your Omega award you for protecting him. Will you let your Omega pleasure you Alpha ~~" Jungkook said in a seducing voice. Jungkook kissed his V line. He was sure he had something for his Alpha's V line.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Words Alpha. Your Omega needs your words. " Jungkook said giving Taehyung's crotch a tight squeeze. "Ye-yes, Yes. Go ahead Omega. Show your Alpha what you got. Pleasure your Alpha. " And that's it for his Omega to open his zip and play with his junior. He gave little kisses to his junior and put it in his mouth. Taehyung's mind was on cloud nine. The wet yet warm carven of his Omega took him so good. He grabbed Jungkook's hair and pushed himself more in. Jungkook gagged but cared the less.

"I'm close, Koo. " Taehyung said and soon shot his seeds into Jungkook's throat. Jungkook stood up and kissed Taehyung. "Ride me little one. " Taehyung's wolf, V said. Jungkook knew V would absolutely take over and that's what he wanted. Taehyung never let's his wolf take over during these times coz he's afraid that his massive size will hurt his baby and V taking over will be the worst.

But it was his pervert Omega,who loves V taking over. Last time V took over was 8months ago when they mated each other. That was the first time Taehyung let V take over since wolf were supposed to mark their mates. Not the human ones. And this is the second time V took over.

"As you wish, Alpha V. " Jungkook smirked and V pulled him on his lap and slammed himself into his Omega's hole. Jungkook moaned loudly because Taehyung's size was no joke. He still rode and a yelped loudly when V hit his prostate. "Ahh~~~Alpha , yes right there." Jungkook moaned. V continued abusing his prostate. "You like it, little one. Hmm?". Jungkook nodded and continued.

" I-I am close, Alpha. Let me come. " Jungkook moaned. "Being a good Omega you are, asking permission! Since you pleasured Alpha and were a good boy, I'll let you come. Come for me little one. Come for alpha. " And Jungkook came all over Taehyung's stomach and V-line. Taehyung took a faster pace and came into his Omega.

〰〰〰〰〰🔞‼‼〰〰〰〰〰🔞‼〰〰〰〰〰

Jungkook was tired as hell. He laid his head on his Alpha's shoulder and relaxed. "Calm down bun. You did great. You were very good for Alpha. I love you bubs. Relax. Alpha is right here. " Taehyung said in his deep voice soothing the tired Omega. Taehyung took out some wipes from his bag and cleaned both of them. He saw his little one already sleeping.

"I still can't believe this little Omega is so cute and pervert

"I still can't believe this little Omega is so cute and pervert. I'll always treasure you my Luna. I love you. " Taehyung said squeezing the sleeping Omega's cheeks.

"I wuv chu too" The sleeping one mumbles. Taehyung chuckled a bit and carry his Omega to the car. He knew they can't attend anymore classes coz after waking up Jungkook will ask for pampering him.

"They were really loud, and never knew Jungkook is such a power bottom. " The Beta said who was standing out of the door.

___________________________________________

This was my first time I wrote smut. Ahhhhhhhh!!! I was so bad. Okay thank you for requesting. Hope you liked it. Keep requesting. And do let me know before hand if you want Smut or not.

Keep streaming BUTTER.