Nine.

AUGUST P.O.V

   We pulled up to the mini mansion, hopping out the car. It was going on 3am, and we was in one of them white neighborhoods, so we had to be real quiet.

   "Aye man," Quay said to me as we walked onto the front yard. "How we supposed to even get in ?"

   "Man," I say. "I don't know." The only thing on my mind is to save Amethyst. I know for a fact he's gone try to punish her for calling me. My heart started beating even faster at thought of him having his way with her.

   "Aye y'all look, there's a window that's open." Jamal, one of my guys pointed over to the window to what looked like the living room opened a bit. I led the group over to it and lifted it up all the way, climbing in.

AMETHYST P.O.V

   I woke again handcuffed to the headboard. My legs were spread and tied up. I started crying really hard, and that's when Keeis walked in finishing the rest of his blunt.

   "Girl shut that shit up. You wouldn't have been in this prol'em if you never was so difficult." I squirmed as he just watched me struggle.

   Then he started unbuckling his pants walking up to me. By this time I'm pulling and tugging on the handcuffs and rope holding me down.

   He climbed on top of me and slapped me hard, telling me to shut up. "I've always wanted you baby. Ever since you showed up that school," he kissed and licked on my neck.

   I could feel him sliding my sweats off, and that's when a big BOOM rung through my ears. The door has been shot open with a bazooka leaving a big hole in the wall, and August and like all 20 of his boys come running in like the swat team.

   My heart filled with joy and happiness when I saw him. They immediately came and tore Keeis off of me.

   "You fuck ass nigga I oughta kill yo ass !!," August beat the shit outa Keeis while his guys untied me and beat up Dookie and that other boy. When they were all knocked unconscious, August ran up to me and I hugged him.

   I seriously didn't wanna let go. I've never felt this much love for a person ever in my life except for my mom. We both was silently crying as we held each other.

   It was until we heard distant sirens of the police cars. We all quickly ran outa the room and back out the window into the cars. We sped off just in time.

   "Thank you so much," I told August as we sat in the back seats. I hugged him again tightly as he chuckled.

   I stared up at him, and at this very moment, it hit me, super duper hard.

   I was in love with my cousin.

A/N: Hey guys. Plz don't hate me for not updating in time. Ima make it up to y'all fr.