Shen Zhu helplessly shook his head, this girl had already learned how to find reinforcements?

Under several expectant gazes, she nodded.

Madame Chen scolded them: "You two greedy girls, you only know how to eat!"

After saying that, he turned to look at Shen Zhu, "Yue Niang, ignore them, don't tire yourself out."

"What your mother said is that you don't need to be accustomed to these two girls. Pay more attention to your own body."

Su Zhizhong agreed.

Shen Zhu laughed: "Father, Mother, it's fine, it's just a meal, how can you be tired of me? I'm not that weak yet. "

"Father, mother, all of you should just be like sister-in-law." Su Yunyan pretended to be angry.

"What is it? Aunt and Uncle, are you jealous? "

When Su Qingyi opened his mouth, a few people snickered. The atmosphere at the table was very warm and harmonious.

"I didn't."

Su Yunyan immediately retorted.

The two cousins immediately stood up, causing everyone to laugh heartily.

The night gradually turned darker.

Shen Zhu sat on the side of the brick bed, coaxing Ruanruan into deep thought.

It was getting cold, and the air outside was coming in through the broken window.

Su Zongwen was soaking his feet on the side. Seeing the woman sitting motionlessly by the side of the brick bed, his eyes wandered and he asked curiously: "What are you thinking about?"

"Brother Wen, I want to go to the Shen family tomorrow to see my father."

Shen Zhu and Su Zongwen were going back to the Manor tomorrow.

She was still a little worried for Old Man Shen and wanted to take a look at the Shen family before heading back.

"I'll accompany you. Ruanruan, Yi'er, and Shuer will stay at home for mother to look after." Su Zongwen casually wiped his feet, then quickly walked to the side of the brick bed and placed the blanket on top of the woman, and said without thinking.

He couldn't be at ease with Shen Zhu going back alone.

Pausing, he continued, "The weather is too cold. I will fix up this place tomorrow before leaving."

"Alright." Shen Zhu smiled gently.

The next day.

The two of them had breakfast and went to the Shen family with Su Zongwen.

Shen Zhu knocked on the door a few times before he received a reply.

"Stop knocking, they're coming."

The answer resonated with Zhu Huiru's cursing voice, "Boss' Wife, quickly open the door."

"Who is it? What are you planning to do so early in the morning?"

c-38

Madame Zhou replied as he opened the gate.

When she saw Shen Zhu and Su Zongwen who were standing at the doorway, her expression immediately changed. She coldly swept her eyes over the two of them and shook off her hand that was on the doorknob.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you guys doing at my place?"

When Zhu Huiru, who had heard the noise, saw Shen Zhu, he immediately became furious and said coldly: "Shen Zhu, you ingrate, you think this is your home? "I've raised you for nothing for more than ten years, and I've saved your life growing up …"