Before going back, Shen Zhu specially cooked a table of dishes.

Shen Zhu found two cabbages in the kitchen, washed them, and put them on the side.

She tore the washed cabbage into small pieces and drained them of water, then cut the ginger into filiform, chopped dried chillies, chopped garlic, started the pan with hot oil, and first put in the ginger and Space-grown extra spicy red chili for a burst of fragrance, then put in the vegetables.

After stir-frying.

Shen Zhu poured the homemade sauce into the dish and fried it until the cabbage became soft and put it into the garlic. After mixing it well, the green and white vegetables along with the red chilli sauce started to feel appetizing just by looking at it.

Before she went to the manor, the chicken she had left at home was also well-kept.

There were still plenty of eggs in the house, so he picked a few to make some rolls.

The method of the egg roll was very simple, it was not difficult at all. If this method could gain everyone's approval, perhaps it could be extended to Hundred Fragrance House?

As the woman thought of this, she quickly knocked a few eggs into a clean porcelain bowl. She scattered the eggs and put in the chopped vegetable minced meat and green onions. Finally, she added in the necessary seasonings and stirred them together.

Shen Zhu followed the method of others to lay out the pancake, but because it was not easy to roll, it did not look good.

She stir-fried two vegetables and two meat dishes, along with an egg-flower soup. Dinner was ready as well.

Outside, Su Zhizhong was sitting on the side of the brick bed chatting with Su Zongwen, while Madame Chen sat on the side, hugging Ruanruan, happily teasing the child in his arms.

Ruanruan very cooperatively waved her small hand and chattered.

Smelling the fragrant smell, Su Qingyi and Su Yunyan entered the kitchen together.

When Shen Zhu cooked, he did not like others to stand by the side, thus the whole family sat outside. When all the activity inside was gone, the two sisters went in.

During the banquet.

Su Qingyi first ate a mouthful of white vinegar, and the sour and spicy taste immediately conquered her taste buds.

Her eyes immediately lit up, and looked at Shen Zhu with a face full of worship, "Sister-in-law, you're really awesome.

Without waiting for Shen Zhu's reply, Su Yunyan had already raised his chin proudly and boasted: "This is nothing, I've eaten the Eight Treasures Gourd Duck made by my sister-in-law! "The taste is simply the best duck meat I've ever eaten in my entire life!"

The Su Family used to live in the capital, so it wasn't like they had never eaten any of the mountain and sea delicacies either? None of the dishes tasted as good as the ones Shen Zhu cooked.

A trace of envy appeared in Su Qingyi's eyes. Eight Treasures Gourd Duck? It sounds pretty good...

Shen Zhu noticed the change in Su Qingyi's expression, and laughed: "Don't listen to Yan'er's nonsense, it's only an ordinary dish, how could it be as good as she says it is. If you want to eat it, I'll make it for you when you're free. "

Su Qingyi's eyes lit up, he laughed and thanked, and then raised his eyebrows at Su Yunyan.

"Sister-in-law, the three of us want to eat as well!" Su Yunyan immediately fought with her, patting Yi'er and Shuer who were at the side.