Chapter 3

Brody's P.O.V

I felt my phone vibrate for the millionth time, I was in first period History and Ethan couldn't stop texting me.

E: babe? what's goin on, why are you ignoring me?!

E: BRODY!!!!!!!

E: ok fine i'm done, I love you............

I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't not until everything was sorted out with Nyla and that crazy dude, Adrian. I knew he'd be mad but if I didn't tell him what he wanted to hear, we'd end up in another fight. So I needed to find this Adrian guy and find out what his problems was. The bell rung for the period to end, I walked out the class and signalled to my friends who were waiting outside for me, for us to go find Adrian.

We found him outside on the football field talking to Mr.Phillip(our new p.e teacher).

"Hey!" I shouted. He looked up at us and walked over.

"Yeah?" he asked. I inspected the dude, he wasn't bad-looking but as the most popular guy in this school, who dated the baddest and hottest girl in school, I had a rep to protect. SO I balled my fists, drew them back and punched him in the face. He fell down and clutched his face while spitting blood.

"Next time you touch Nyla, you'll bleed to death!" venom laced in my tone. The guys kicked him in the stomach and spat on him. Then we left and went to the cafeteria and pretended like nothing happened. One of the guys took a picture of Adrian on the grass holding his face and showed it to me, I sent it to Nyla and she sent a message saying WELL DONE BABE LOVE YOUxx

"Dude, I'm having a party tonight wanna come?" one of the guys nudged me. I didn't want to go but I knew Nyla would want to, so I agreed.

AT THE HOSPITAL.............................................................................................

I walked into her room to see her arguing with her mom. "I'm healed so I'm leaving," she screeched.

"No you're not nyla, I think........................," her mom began. "I don't give a flying condom about what you think," she spat. As soon as she saw me, she kissed me and pulled me out of the hospital. We were in my car just making out when she stopped, "We are definitely going to that party, by the way I'm so proud of you babe," she kissed my lips once more.

"Now let's go get Adrian," she announced proudly. "But I already did," I said. "Oh no, you just got him half the way, i'll meet him the other half," she said. We drove off in silence, all I kept thinking was that this was not going to end well................................

AT THE PARTY..........................................................................................................

Nyla and I showed up at the party extra late so everyone would watch us when we walked in as usual. We pretended to talk with her "friends" and then mine as we waited for Adrian to show up. It was 11 o'clock when he did show up, with a group of guys with tattos on their hands and necks. Nyla made her way to them and stopped in front of them.

I stood next to her as the guys eyed her up and down, suddenyl the party got deafly quiet and everyone was waiting for something to happen!

Then something did happen, one of Adrians "friends" pulled out a gun and pointed it at Nyla who remained unmoving staring at the rifle. "Now everyone, we've come for Her," he gestured to nyla with his head, "if you try to stop us, you'll get killed ok boyfriend, don't get shot," he smiled at me and they took nyla and left!

I rushed outside to find them but they sped out of sight, I called the boys and we quickly got in our cars to find Nyla. We drove and drove but found nothing, I pulled up by her house and saw the door open. A note was taped to the door,

Dear boyfriend,

your girlfriends are going on a vacation with us, for a few days. hope that's ok

laters,

Adrian.

I crumpled the note and punched my hand on the door, he had ethan. I was going to kill him!!!!

ADRIAN WAGNER WAS A DEAD MAN!

A/N: OOOOOOOOOOH ISH IS HAPPENING!!!!!!! ETHAN AND NYLA GOT KIDNAPPED HUH?

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH AS I AM WRITING IT............. NEXT CHAPETER YOU'LL GET TO KNOW ADRIAN A BIT MORE.

P.S SORRY 4 D SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW UPDATES

PPS. BRODY IN MM

LOVE U GUYS XX