Chapter 2

After school finished, brody and nyla went to his house. As they exited their cars, they saw a huge moving truck parked next to his house. A boy with chesnut colored hair came from the house and glanced at the two before going on about his own busines. Nyla stared at the boy until he disappeared from view.

"That guy looks familiar," she said. Brody just shrugged as he pulled her into the house. As they lay on his bed, nyla was beginning to feel uneasy as if someone was watching them. She was about to tell brody but he'd already fallen asleep. She walked downstairs and into the Anderson's garden and sat down on the bed of flowers that grew there.

She felt herself getting more and more calm as she lay there, when somethig flew over her head and landed in the far end of the garden. Upon investigation it was just a football, she was about to throw it right back to its owners across the fence when the same chesnut hair boy showed up.

"Sorry about that," he apologized without even looking at her. Nyla took in the boy's features, he was tall, with blue eyes and a couple of tattoos on his arms, and lastly she came to his rugged features, he was sexy but seemed vaguely familiar.

"Whatever, just watch where you throw your stupid football ok cuz next time I won't hesitate to destroy it and its owner," she replied coldly. He just nodded as he caught the ball that she threw at him. Brody had awoken to find the spot next to him emtpy, so he walked downstairs only to find nyla in the kitchen, making herself a sandwhich. "You ok?" he asked as he kissed her cheek.

"No, you fell asleep and I was bored outta my mind," she said walking out of the kitchen, a knock on the door interrupted brody who was about to argue his point. In the doorwa,y stood Ethan (brody's "friend) he beckoned for Ethan to go in the garage and he'd meet him there.  "Hey babe, i'll be right back ok?"he said quickly.

"Whatever,"she said with a wave of her hand. As soon as brody stepped into the garage ethan pinned his body against the wall but brody managed to push him off. "What are you doing here?" he asked ethan. "I missed you babe," he replied simply. "I know I miss you too but you can't just show up here ok, I mean c'mon nyla's right upstairs," brody said in a rushed tone. Ethan looked down and slumped to the floor, brody felt bad and slumped his body next to him.

"I'm sorry but this is the way it has to be, we'll soon be together after I graduate I'll break up with her and we'll be together without the care of my parents, your parents or anyone else ok." Ethan nodded and pecked brody quickly on the lips as he left. Brody sighed but went back upstairs.

Nyla was busy talking well shouting on the phone to someone. "He's my brother not my CHILD! I have a life to ok Maria!" she shouted as she threw her phone across the sofa.  Her mother, Maria, was calling her to babysit her brother because she had to go out, and had given the maids the night off but instead had to cancel her plans and stay home with her son.

Mr. and Mrs. Anderson called and said they wouldn't be home for another two weeks so Nyla vacationed by brody for the time. It was four in the morning when nyla heard a clanging song coming from brody's neighbors, she tried to fall back asleep but to no avail. Frustrated, she put on one of his big jerseys and went outside to investigate.

She saw Mr.Chestnut in his garage doing some "work" on his car. "Hey!" she shouted angrily and marched up to him. "It's 4 a.m and I would love it if you could do your stupid mechanical CRAP on your own time which should not be the time for me to get my beauty sleep!" she all but yelled.

He stared at her blankly and just simply ignored her and contined working as if he didn't see her. "Excuse me but are you retarded or just plain stupid?" she yelled again. He was about to walk away from her when she ran in front of him and slapped him straight across his face. He pushed her back angrily and she fell and hit her head on the bumper of his car. "Don't ever put your hands on me again, got it!" was the last thing she heard when she blacked out.

Nyla woke up in a bed and heard several voices around her. "Honey, you're ok," she'd recognized Maria's voice anywhere, the next person was Brody who looked tired but still seemed relieved. "What happened?" she asked. "You got up to tell Adrian he was making too much noise when you slipped and fell in the drain in front of the house babe," brody concluded.

"Who's Adrian?" she asked again. "My neighbor," brody said with a yawn. Nyla then realized she was till at her brody's house with her mother, who lay with her sleeping brother in her arms, and brody. Many thoughts were running through her head but one thing was for sure Adrian was number 1 ON HER LIST AS SOON AS SHE RECOVERED!!

A/N: HI THIS IS THE AUTHOR AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE SRRY 4 TAKING SOOOOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE LOUVE U GUYS OPEN TO CRITICISM BTW, NB- PIC OF NYLA TO THE SIDE IN MM PLZ DON'T FORGET TO

COMMMENT

VOTE

AND SHARE