"are you a new girl? i don't remember seeing anyone as pretty as you." said hyunsuk with a smile.

the whole class froze and soobin looked away. 

DID HE NOT REALISE THAT SOOBIN WAS GUY?! WHY WAS HE FLIRTING WITH SOOBIN?

down the drain went soobin's manly pride. even after getting a closer look, no one could recognize him as a guy.

maybe he could apply for cross-dressing and earn more money to buy BL. 

"i-i'm fine." said soobin, not bothering to alter his voice.

"oh wow, your voice is pretty as well."

another stab to his heart. at this point, the only thing that made soobin remember that he is a man was soobin junior.

all hail soobin junior. 

grabbing hyunsuk's hand and wincing slightly in pain, soobin got up.

"thanks for the help. i don't think i need to go to the infirmary."

grabbing soobin's hand and bringing him closer to him.

"i hope we can meet sometime soon."

soobin smiled awkwardly.

hyunsuk left, giving soobin a breather.

the guy who grabbed him came up to him and said, "i'm sorry for grabbing you so rashly."

soobin smiled at him, showing off his dimples. "don't worry about it. i was about to make a huge blunder."

the guy blushed a bit and walked back in a bit of a daze.

jihoon put a hand on soobin's shoulder. "oh boy, don't go around giving those kind of smiles, i can feel my rivals increase by the minute and it's giving me anxiety."

soobin let out a chuckle, causing jihoon's heart to skip a beat. "what nonsense are going on about?"
---------------------------------------------------

"shalalala~~shalalala~~~shalalalal~~~~" said the class rep, turning around in giddiness.

yeonjun, taehyun, beomgyu and kai looked at their class rep wondering if he was sane.

"with you guys the other class has got nothing on us. no one can defeat the power of four gorgeous men."

the four of them looked at each other, embarrassed for their class rep and themselves.

"are you sure it's fine to have only to have us 4 as waiters?" said beomgyu, unsure.

the class rep waved his hand, "of course it's fine. oh look, hyunsuk is here! where on earth were you bro?"

the said guy, hyunsuk walked inside the classroom, clearly in a daze.

"i just met the most cutest woman."

"where?"

"in the other class."

the class rep looked at hyunsuk, unamused. "you idiot, i sent you there to sabotage and tell us how things are going over there not to fall in love with someone, gosh."

"but she was gorgeous. completely, dressed up in a maid outfit with cat ears and her eyes were teary. how could i not fall in love?" said hyunsuk, the image still vivid in his head.

the class rep whacked his head. "gosh, now go to the kitchen and help them."

"WE'RE GOING TO OPEN IN 5 MINUTES, YOU NEED TO GET READY."

yeonjun looked at his friends. "seriously, we should've rejected this guy. i wanted to relax but looks like we are going to swarmed."

kai looked outside of the class door to see a huge line and sighed. "is that guy nuts? only 4 waiters for that big queue?"