•Bonus Chapter- 1•

"Advaith!!" My wife shouted from downstairs and I closed my eyes wincing as I heard the anger in her tone

I looked forward to see my little munchkin sitting on our bed with a pout on her face. My angel, my Kashvi.

I sighed going to her and taking her into my arms

"What did you do now angel?" I asked her gently and she gave me a mischievous smile biting her tongue just like her mother before saying.

"Papa! I put lavender colour in bhai's shampoo!" She said covering her mouth giggling.

Oh my god! My baby is just so cute! Except for I need to step up and do her rescuing from my babygirl's wrath.

This is not something uncommon though! It happens all the time in the Raichand mansion.

Six years ago my gut really did tell me correctly that we are having a girl. Madira made a lot of fun about it not coming true but in the end we have been blessed with an angel, our angel Kashvi. The minute I held her in my arms I was the luckiest man on earth once again with my family complete and beside me. My angel got me wrapped around her finger the minute she was born. She is such a cutie and she looks just like her mother adding more joy to me.

She is a mini Madira exactly like her and it's safe to say that it gives a lot of exhaustion to my wife. My mother in law never fails to joke about how Madira is experiencing what she experienced with her daughter, aka my wife.

Kashvi is a little bundle of joy and she enchants everyone she smiles at. Everyone and I mean it everyone in our family can't even say the word no to her.

And my wife complains about how we all are spoiling her but how can we not when she looks at us with those bright brown eyes full of innocence. Not to forget my daughter is also full of mischievousness just like her mother. She can't sit straight even for a second. She runs around the house all the time which worried me at times that she might get hurt. That's why I even tightened the security around the house always keeping my eyes on her. Kashvi is our little prankster and she never fails to annoy her brother with her pranks. Though her brother gets initially annoyed let's it slide for his baby sister. I raised my son right!