"Nah, she isn't like that. It's crazy,"Jaemin shook his head. He looked like he was talking to himself to convince himself. Chenle and Baekhyun felt so bad for him.

"Jaemin-ah, Minhee is just not the girl for you.."Baekhyun said.

"No hyung.. we love each other.."

"That's not true, everyone except you thinks that she's just playing you,"Chenle said,"You are too naive to see that, Jaemin. There are more red flags in this relationship than in the whole world.."

"No no.."Jaemin shook his head.

"I SWEAR TO GOD,"Jian suddenly shouted while slamming her text book on the coffee table and standing up,"You Godforsaken simp!"

The three of them flinched at Jian's sudden outburst and widened their eyes. Jian walked to Jaemin, grabbed his shoulders and picked him up from the couch and looked straight at Jaemin,"Listen, I tried about a thousand times to tell you as nicely as I could that Minhee is a lyin' ass ho.."

"Language Jian," Baekhyun said.

Jian took and deep breath and glared at Baekhyun before turning to Jaemin and saying,"She is the fakest person I've ever seen. She is just dating you to sober up her image of being and hanging out with school bullies. And it worked. People seemed to forget what kind of bitch she was six months before because in school she roams around you arm in arm. You are the idiot who thinks she has feelings for you. Chenle is right. I don't know how the heck a person can be so blind to see all the red flags."

Jian took a deep breath and then continued while the others stared at her in awe,"You pay for all the damn dates, you are the one that needs to be available all the damn time while she doesn't show up when you need her the most, she lies to you like today, she flirts with every dude that is in sight even Baekhyun, she has no regards of your feelings, she most definitely cheats on you and the anniversary you are so excited for I doubt she even cares for or remembers the anniversary!!"

She again paused before shouting,"And your dream of marrying her and having a football team of kids won't ever EVER come true. Snap the fuck out of it."

After that whole lecture Jian slowly let go of his shoulder. Chenle clapped earring glare from Jaemin.

"Jian-ah, I know you are my bestfriend but this is too much. You can't disrespect my girl like that. She is flirty, that's just her personality, she didn't cheat on me nor did she forget our anniversary,"Jaemin said.

Jian sighed,"You know what hun? Keep telling yourself that and earn yourself the thickest gold medal for being the biggest freaking simp of the century. I don't know what she did to you but don't expect sympathy from me when she leaves you in pieces. I would just snort and say I fucking told you so."

With that she picked up her textbook, stomped to her room and slammed the door shut behind her loudly making the three of them flinch again.

"Should've brought popcorn,"Chenle said,"And you wanted a wholeass football team of kids?"

Jaemin glared at him and sat back down. Baekhyun nodded at Chenle and mouthed,"He likes kids too much."

Baekhyun was trying to hide his smile. Jian's outburst was so sudden but it was really nice to see her express her anger.

That's a nice leap!

But he is really worried about Jaemin. God knows what would happen to him. There has to be a way to get Jaemin away from Minhee's spell.

Jaemin this time was awfully quiet. There were so many things on his mind. Jian's sudden outburst was really scary but what she said wasn't leaving his mind.