Twelve

November 10

"Don't fucking move." A deep voice called from behind me. I froze in place, my keys hitting the floor instantly. "Take what you want," I whimpered. My heart was beating through my chest. "Turn around, you black bitch." I turned around slowly, calmly trying to activate the emergency SOS on my Apple Watch. My phone was in my purse on the kitchen counter. I'd dropped it when I came in.

Once I turned completely around, there was a gun pointed directly at my forehead. "What the fuck do you want?" I said with gritted teeth, trembling and terrified. "We're not gonna let you come in and do an overhaul and cut our funding. You run around here yelling Black Lives Matter when Black people are killing police officers. We won't stand for it. Black bitches like you aren't supposed to be mayors."

"The police have been notified," I said. My hands were shaking and I was sweating bullets. The next thing I knew, I blacked out. I woke up tied to a chair in my kitchen, my white blouse ripped, bra exposed. I jerked in the chair but couldn't move. There was a scarf or bandana or something tied around my mouth. I tried to free myself to no avail. I looked around and didn't see anybody.

A tall black figure reappeared with a bottle of wine in one hand and a gun in the other. "You know...I gotta say...you're a sexy black bitch though. I know you like women and all. I contemplated waking you up with my dick in your mouth. I'll bet those pretty red lips would feel real good around it." I cried to myself trying to squirm free. I was tied so tight. He took a small vile from his pocket, placed his gun on the counter and poured a white substance on his finger and sniffed. He did this twice more before taking another gulp of wine.

"You know when I came here, I had plans to kidnap you, take you out somewhere and dump your body as far away as possible. You don't deserve to be found." The bandana on my face was soaked with tears. "I'm not even sure what I wanna do to you. I thought about calling my buddies in blue over here. I'm sure they'd love to have a go at the new black mayor bitch. I know you'd like that. Fuck the police, right? That's what I want. God, I'm so fucking horny." He unbuckled his belt and then his pants.

*Bzzz bzzz bzzz*

"Ahh who could that be?" I squirmed harder trying to free myself, screaming but a sound could barely be heard. "Yas, that your girlfriend? Should I answer?" At this point, I was unsure of what would even happen. It didn't seem like he wanted anything. Not money. Not to kill me. I was terrified and helpless. What was very obvious is that whoever he was, was hyped up on more than just what he just did in front of me.

"Like damn...look at those tits." He yanked the remaining buttons my blouse, ripping it completely open. He pulled a knife from his pocket and with one motion he slit the front of my bra open. He folded the knife using his thigh and shove it back in his pocket. He pulled a phone from his pocket and shined it on me. "Whew baby...I'm definitely gonna have my way with you." I screamed as loud as I could, but the sound was muffled by the cover over my mouth. "Shhh...nobody can hear you. But I promise I won't fuck up that pretty little face as much as I want to." He stroked my face. I jerked away.

He unzipped his pants directly in front of my face. "The first Black mayor, the first Black lesbian mayor. About to take her first white dick on camera for the world to see. You any good, Ms. Mayor? I can't wait to find out." I could see the shadow of his hardened manhood. He stroked it inches from my face. I bucked so hard that the chair flew backwards. "Damn. You're feisty." He chuckled. I could feel the veins bursting through my forehead. My face was soaked in tears and sweat.

He yanked the chair back up, with his pants around his thighs, placing his gun against my jaw and pulling the bandanna down. "If you scream, I will put a bullet through your head and they will never find your body." My lips trembled in fear. "Now it can be my dick or my gun, but you're gonna suck something tonight." He came closer to me as I cried. "Fuck you!" I yelled.