gone?

just a quick message, the next few chapters will hurt your feelings. yes , you will probably hate me for it but we needed some spice.  but anyways , enjoy!

(play song)

something obviously didn't feel right. she told him where she was going but hasn't returned in the past 3 hours. mattia was worried sick and he began to fear. 

fear

a word he thought he would never feel. he roamed the halls of the three floored mansion , big enough to fit 3 families of 4 or even more. he may have thought that she was just hiding away and playing a sick joke. 

" avery , come on this isnt funny." he calls out. no response.

he took out his cell phone and dialed her number , but no answer just straight to voice mail. he checked her tracker , disconnected and cannot be located.

he starts to worry and rushes down stairs. there is only a few people in the house. only the few he happily trust. 

" guys , i think somethings wrong with avery." he rushes out on the verge of anger.

" why would you think that?" his best friend questions. 

mattia knew if kairi or him ever found out anything in the definition of worse happened to avery, they simply would never forgive themselves.

" she has been gone for a while now and her tracker is off." he states. 

the only way fo them to find out is search every possible location where she could be and see what they can find. 

"send the guards and some panthers out to look for her now." alejandro ordered. 

" you , mattia , listen to me. she is fine alright , don't start losing your head and trust me they will find her." marks points to him. 

( 4 hours later)

time went by and still no show of avery. everyone is losing there flipping mind and mattia can't help but to take out what he is feeling on alcohol. that his way of coping things he doesn't want to face the reality of.

everything to him just felt off without her presence. 

the front door flies open and everyone shifts their attention to the door straight to it , hoping for that one person to walk through the door. whoever it was , didn't look so pleased. 

" did you find anything?" jessica jumps from her chair. 

the guard sighs, already a sign of bad news. " yes we did , but your not gonna like it."

a few panthers walk in with her cell phone and purse but not her. liam connects her phone to the tv. 

it opens to a screen with what she was currently wearing , standing outside of a building.

he presses play:

" hey guys , you're probably wondering why i'm taking so long but i promise you it's worth it. i found the new dock that you guys always wanted , super top secret. it has everything you all love-" 

" excuse me what are you doing?" 

" aww pretty little avery , what you doing out here alone?" a horrific voices appears in the video.

" first of all , how do you know my name? and back away fucking creep."

" nope , your gonna pay for the life you took." the voice says again.

*2 gunshots*

" PLEASEE HELPPPPP! HELPPPPP , GET OFF ME." she screams trying to fight for her life.

the phone drops and a man in black with a snake print appears above the screen.

" i don't think i can do that , say bye bye to your life." the man says. 

" MATTIA , HELPP PLEASE. AHHHHHHHH , ILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT JUST STOP HURTING ME." avery screams again. 

* one last gun shot*

" TURN IT OFF PLEASE! TURN IT OFF FOR GOD SAKE." mattia roars with tears flowing down his cheek. he throws his glass cup at the wall causing everyone to flinch. 

the room stiffens and it becomes quite. you can hear sniffles, indicating that some are crying. the video traumatized many. 

to see someone need help and no one was there to aid it. exactly , why wasn't anyone there?

" why was she alone?" he questions calmly. the room still silent enough for a pin to drop. " I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION , WHY WAS SHE ALONE?" mattia roars full of pain and anger.

" boss we didn't know she was lea-" a guard spokes but gets cut off. 

" i cant , i cant fucking believe this shit," mark rubs his temples. 

jessica , kairi , nor alejandro have said a word. they just stare blankly a the screen enough , enough to capture her pain through the screen. 

their bestfriend , gone with no trace. just a useless video of her pain. 

" what was he talking about when he said ' she will pay for the lie she took?" he asked with a more calmer approach. 

the room still very still. 

" the night of you birthday , guards caught a viper lurking around the building." jessica speaks softly. 

" mark told avery and she killed him." alejandro adds in. 

they swore to each other to never tell matti what ever happened that night. now that cats out of the bag and all hell is about to break loose.

" and why wasn't i aware of this?" 

" we swore to never tell a soul , because we knew i would ruin your birthday and we had it under control." kairi turns with tears.

" jesus , you can't do things like this. no matter if she tells you to tell me or not , im your capo and i need to be aware of these things." mattia groans in frustration.

interrupting the conversation , the phone rings. no one even tries to move to answer it. 

jessica gets annoyed of the ringing and picks up the line. jessica pauses.

the phone drops to the floor and she breaks down. alejandro rushes over to her and picks her up, unaware of what is going to come out of her mouth next.