[Part 7] Ryu?

You woke up with a really bad headache, but could still clearly remember what happened. As soon as you woke up you tried to get up.

Feeling a sharp pain in both your head and body. Where am I?

You started looking around the room, it looked like a hotel. You got up from the bed and walked over to the window.

Sliding open the curtains you noticed it was night. You turned around and noticed Yuji laying there in the other bed with Megumi, they were both asleep.

You decided to go get some fresh air.

Grabbing a keycard you left the hotel room and started heading to the stairs, going all the way up until you arrived at the rooftop.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, your head started to feel a little lighter. You sat down with your back against the railing.

Kento had mentioned that your dad wanted you home, but why?

They only ever wanted you gone, why do they want you back. Memories came flooding in, yelling a lot of yelling.

"Ryu?!"

You hadn't noticed the door opening because you were lost in your own thoughts.

Yuta came running at you and as soon as he got there he sat down on the ground in front of you holding a hand up to your head.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright" You took his hand from your head and turned your head away staring at the empty city.

"I'm sorry I didn't keep the promise, but I had to protect you and the others."

"It's okay."

Tired of the way you guys were speaking Yuta grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

"Ryu, listen i'm sorry. I'm sorry for not texting you, I'm sorry for acting like that."

A slight blush started creeping onto your face because of his action just now.

He stared into your eyes, in his eyes you could see the reflection of the moon which made them light up.

"I told you, it's fine." You mumbled.

"I didn't really make things better either before you left"  You said keeping your eyes down.

"You really didn't."

You didn't expect him to agree, which kinda hurt you but when you looked up again Yuta was laughing.

You missed that laugh.

"How is Megumi?" You asked hesitantly.

"I think he's alright, he hasn't woken up yet." Yuta looked away and started staring at something.

You let out a relieved sigh, at least Megumi was safe and okay. You were about to get up when Yuta hugged your waist resting his head against it.

"Please, can we stay here for a little longer."

Your face burned up.

"Yuta?"

"I'm really tired." He lift up his head and smirked at you. "Also, I missed you."

Why was he acting like this.

"You made me quite worried there, had to go save you and all." He let out a sigh.

You looked down at him hugging your waist, not knowing what to do.

"If you're tired we should go, so you can get some rest."

As soon as you said that he let go, your body feeling cold as his heat left you.

"Alright."

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him.

When he opened the door Megumi was sitting on the edge of the bed, Yuji had also woken up.

Megumi stared at Yuta holding your wrist but didn't mention it.

As soon as you noticed Megumi you ripped your wrist from Yuta's hand and rushed to him.

He looked flustered, as you pulled him into a hug. Tears were streaming down your face.

He softly rubbed your back, not saying a word.

Yuta smiling at the both of you.

Words were not needed you were both happy to see each other in a good state.

Yuta started walking over to the other bed.

"Since there's only 2 beds, I think it's best if Ryu and I take this one together since we know each other well"

You turned around to Yuta in shock, was he serious.

"Well, I don't know because i get along with Ryu really well too so that doesn't make much sense." Yuji said while looking at Yuta.

Megumi decided he was gonna watch this go down in silence, he was way too tired for this and to be honest he found it quite entertaining.

"Yes but we are really good friends, it won't be awkward at all, right Ryu?" Yuta looked at you with a look that was almost forcing you to agree.

You were about to say something when Yuji interrupted you.

"Still it doesn't make sense, it wouldn't be awkward between us either." Yuji had a weird look on his face which you couldn't quite place either.

"Well im sure she'd prefer to sleep-"

"I'll sleep with Megumi." Right after you said that you hopped on the bed Megumi was sitting on and laid down your back facing the two boys.

Both Yuta and Yuji looked at you, not knowing what to say anymore. Megumi however was having a lot of fun, clearly the others had not even thought about that even tho the two of you are practically siblings.

You heard both Yuta and Yuji complain as they got into the other bed together. After telling them goodbye you tried to get some rest, your head still filled with thoughts.

—————————————————————————

I really wasn't sure how to write this chapter, it all felt so weird and not right to me. I might still end up changing it later on but i didn't want to keep holding you guys off, so here it is.  Even tho it isn't the best i hope you guys enjoyed.

As normally i will fix spelling mistakes and stuff later.