[part 1] Yuta...

I was in the kitchen doing my middle school homework when Gojo came in.
"Ryu! Just the person I was looking for." "Soo, yesterday I told you about a new kid right?"

"yeah sure.." He did mention a new kid yesterday. After coming late to dinner because he had a meeting with the higher ups.

"Well... SUPRISE!" From behind his back he pulled a boy, he was taller then me and had black hair that was kinda messy. "This is Okkotsu Yuta and he will be staying over for dinner tonight"

The boy looked kinda frightened and tried to avoid eye contact. "Well go on, say hello Ryu!"

"Hi, im Shiraki Ryu" I said while turning back to my homework.

"Okkotsu Yuta" the boy said with a soft voice.

"Yuta here was a little depressed, so I've decided he would join us for dinner tonight to make some friends."

"You see, tomorrow is his first day at Jujutsu High so he's a little nervous"  Gojo said while walking towards me and dragging Yuta with him, sitting him down next to me.

"Im going to go get some groceries, have fun!" Gojou said while smirking. God damn I hated it when he did that.

The first few minutes both Yuta and I sat there in silence, until to my surprise Yuta started talking.

"Math huh?"  he said while laughing nervously.

"Yea I suck at it, it makes me wanna cry sometimes." I admitted with a sigh .

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad right?" He said while taking my textbook.

"So Okkotsu why are you being transferred?" I asked him, turning myself towards him.

While still looking at my textbook he said "I killed two kids... Also I'd rather have you call me Yuta."

Shit, I thought to myself. I had forgotten most Jujutsu Sorceres had dark backstories.

"I'm so sorry" I said while turning away in embarrassment.

"It's alright let's talk about you instead of me, also I don't understand shit about this" He pointed towards the textbook and gave me a gentle smile.

I laughed because of his choice of words. "I thought you were supposed to be a high schooler" I teased him.

"I was just trying to act cool, if I'm being honest." 

"So tell me how did you end up here with Gojo?" Yuta asked while resting his head on his hand and tilting his head.

"Oh that's simple my clan didn't want me anymore because I couldn't use my cursed technique"

Yuta's face turned serious.

 "Well that's pretty stupid isn't it?" He said. "What is your cursed technique anyways?"

"I'd rather just show you" I got up and grabbed a knife from the counter. While I opened the backyard door I saw Yuta's eyes curiously follow me around.

I positioned myself towards the door, taking a deep breath. With a fast swing I threw the knife in a tree, with that same hand I held up two fingers and swung my arm to the right. In a split second a lightning bolt came down and hit the tree exactly where the knife was.

"Basically if I mark someone or something I can make a lightning bolt hit them/it." "I can hit multiple targets at once, but I have to hit them in some sort of way first."

Yuta looked surprised but also had another expression that I couldn't quite place.

"That's so cool!" "cooler than my technique." He said.

"It isn't much, I still have a long way to go" I said, his words had a weird affect on me.

"Well it's good enough for me." He said while smiling at me, it was a big smile, a genuine one. 

I fell silent, refocussing my eyes at the ground. 

Those words had really hit me in the face.

"You have got to stop using your technique, while I'm trying to sleep." A familiar voice said.

I looked up. Megumi was there leaning against the wall. 

Yuta looked at him with some interest. Megumi walked over to me and softly grabbed my shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" he whispered in my ear.

 I gave him a small nod.

I looked up at Yuta "Ahh I'm sorry" I said giving him a small smile. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Sure!" He replied.

"I'll go grab some drinks" I said, my voice breaking a little. 

I didn't notice Yuta had followed me into the kitchen.
"Hey" he started, 

I felt a lump in my throat so I tried to walk away, only for him to grab onto my wrist. 

"Hey, you're crying what's wrong?"

I stayed silent for a second, then I spoke up. 

"Nothing, just some flashbacks of my childhood that's all." You said while wiping away the single tear that had left my eye.

God I hated being weak.

"Let's find a way to get back at your clan." Yuta said, I looked at him. 

"What?" I said, confused.

"You and me, we are going to show them how strong you really are Shiraki" He said giving me another one of those smiles.

"You can call me Ryu you know" I said.

I gave him a genuine smile back, Megumi who was watching from the living room smiled to himself and turned away. He didn't have to worry, he could see I had lightened up.

"Alright let's do this!" I said while putting on Spirited away. 

"Not this movie again" Megumi said while rolling his eyes.

Both me and Yuta turned around in shock. "What do you mean again?! this movie is amazing!" I said shooting Megumi an angry glare. 

"You agree with her Yuta?"  Megumi asked him, I turned to Yuta.

 "Sorry Fushiguro but I have to agree with Ryu on this one"

"Atleast someone here has taste here" I said.

In the meantime Gojo had come back with the groceries. While taking off his jacket he heard laughs coming from the living room. He stuck his head around the corner seeing Yuta and Ryu enjoy the movie.

Megumi had already heard Gojo arrive and got up to help him with the groceries.

 "She had one of those moments again" Megumi said while putting away the eggs.

Gojo's expression turned serious. 

He put down the spring onions. "Spirited Away again? Really Ryu?" Gojo said whilst walking over.

"Shut up it's good, and you sure took your time" I said, but my expression was different from the one he had expected, for once I was smiling whilst insulting him.

He walked over to the couch and stood behind me "You okay kiddo?" He whispered in my ear.
I nodded in response.

"Oh i love this part" Yuta said

"Right?!"

And that is how I met Yuta and how we became friends.

————————————————————————
And done, I decided to write this chapter as soon as possible.
Im sorry if it's boring but im still working out the story, I hope you enjoyed it tho.

Please let me know if i should continue this story, because i do have some ideas for the story.