-𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙊𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣

Fluff
Angst (A little)
Little TaeTae
Top koo

Story description.
Where jungkook got dared by his friends to be a caregiver on a orphanage full of littles for a month

_______

"Ugh..I can't believe I'm doing this."
Jungkook rubbed his face,sighing.

"Stop being a drama queen kook,they're not that bad."
Jin roll his eyes towards the younger one as he drive the car.
Hoseok and Yoongi was snickering at the back seat.
"Easy for you to say you've been working there ever since your born"

"Hey! There is nothing wrong with a caregiver,They are the cutest okay? Your so high of your self your maids won't stay by your side to serve you forever" Jin said as they park the car infront of a medium size orphanage with paintings of shape design on the wall.
"I don't have time to deal with abnormals"
Everyone gasps and jungkook immediately whines as he got a smack in his head from jin.

"Idiot! They are not abnormal,watch your language spoiled brat. Now get out of the car i don't have time for whiny big babies like you." Jin mocked, walking towards the other two and pulling them in leaving jungkook who thinks about all his life decisions.
Following his hyungs towards the entrance where Namjoon is waiting.
"Finally our caregiver of the month has arrived." Namjoon laughs crossing he's arms.

"Shut it hyung..Why are you here early?" The younger asked leaning towards the counter."cause i have to visit my lil brother"
Hoseok furrow his eyesbrows
"Why the fuck is he on the Orphan?"
Jin smacked his head.
"Your languages! The babies might hear you" Hoseok mumbled a 'sorry'.

"Ha! .. babies" jungkook sarcastically laughed. "Because i don't have the time to take care of him because of my work,and i count this my home too since I've been sleeping in here for months with Jin"
Everyone nods.
Yes jin owned the orphan,but its not a normal orphan weird thing is every little's in there is not allowed to be adopted unless you became a caregiver for a month,that's a test and rule jin made he wants to see what the adopter will do to the littles. So afraid that they would hurt them.

But the little's have the right to decline so they have to earn their trusts.
You might say it's hard no it isn't since the little's are not a lot in here and their are worker's too.
"So let's go to the main part shall we?"
Everyone nods.
"Weird we've been friends for years and we haven't get to meet your brother yet"
Hoseok nudge namjoon.
"He's a shy type hoseok-ah,and he's very sensitive in stuff"

"How old is he's mind set?"
Yoongi asked,who's beside jungkook.
"Four-Six,mostly four though"
Namjoon answered the boys nods,and all of them stops in front of a double glass door.
"Please take off your shoes"
Jin commanded hands in his hips looking at jungkook.
"Why can't you just buy inside slippers instead of making your guests walks in their socks"
Jungkook complain.

"Why don't you buy tons of it and donate here instead of complaining." Yooongi nudge him.
"Hey! Coming here is not my choice its all of you!"
Jungkook grumbles
"Oh come on your so dramatic,you have to learn how to serve others instead of the one be served by a maid."
Namjoon scolded.

"It's not my fault,it's the maids job to serve me."

"Come on stop being a brat jungkook,your parent's literally beg me to teach you some lessons that money isn't something you poo everyday"
Jin pulled jungkook towards the door.