-𝙒𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨

"Mommy! Can i go see the ocean please?" the 9 years old jungkook jogged around the cabin circling his mother who let out a small laugh before nodding her head "okay,be sure to not go into the water"
Jungkook let out a loud squeal before dashing off the door and ran fast into the empty beach side.

His small feet leaving footprints on the white sand as he happily ran towards the direction where there are lots of big rocks from underneath the ocean was placed. He sat on the edge his feet soaked in the water as he whistled.

As soon as he finished a splashed of water landed on his cheeks making him giggle and a familiar blue tail came in his sight,it was glowing from underneath.

___

"Hi..kookie"
A deep voice from a blue haired male let out as the boy place his arms at the top of the rock where jungkook was sat,resting his head on it while grinning towards the other boy.

"Taetae! I missed you!"
The younger pouted poking the merman cheeks who laughed and sat at the edge pulling the younger closer.
"Your so cute"

___

"No it's not fair! Your way too fast for me to catch up!"
The 11 years old jungkook slapped his palm into the water making a splash.
Taehyung shook his head before swimming down the water and pull the younger with him for a hugged.

"Tae! Don't do that you might kill me!"

"No you won't! Not when I'm here" The blue hair boy whispered as he back hugged the human.

"Thank you"

___

"I enjoy it today tae,but sadly it's already dark and i have to go home" Jungkook give a sad smile towards the blue hair boy who nods.

"It's okay..let's meet up tomorrow?"
Taehyung eyes twinkle as he look towards the male who slowly nodded.
"Y-yeah..."
Jungkook slowly stand up.

"Jungkook.."
Taehyung called

"Yes?"

"Promise you'll never leave me?"
The blue hair boy showed his pinky towards the younger.

"Promise"
Jungkook crossed his pinky against the other one before leaving not before leaving a tear drop into the water.

___

Days

Weeks

Months

Years

Have passed since blue hair boy waits for the younger ones whistle,years of waiting in front of the big rocks but nothing changed...

"Kookie..."

___