Now his friends were beginning to find their own soulmates — and he was happy for them. Really. But watching them post photos of each other on social media, seeing how their fans adored the hero couples, and listening to them talk about how close they had gotten to their soulmates — Izuku was jealous.

He knew it was pointless to envy them, he knew Toshinori tried to ease his feelings whenever the emotion became too intense, but he was. Izuku wanted what they had. He wanted to be able to walk through streets holding Toshinori's hand and not get weird looks. He wanted to express his love without people being concerned for him and judgmental to his soulmate.

Izuku didn't even tell his own friends. He couldn't bear to think that they might react the same way, so he chose not to think about it. He didn't tell them so he didn't have to find out how they felt about it.

But, this was better, he supposed. All Might was retired, but he had been the symbol of peace for a long time. There were bound to be some villains out there, bitter and seeking revenge. So, Izuku could put up with his jealousy, if it meant the safety of his soulmate.

Turning, he looked at the sleeping form of the man in question, a soft smile forming.

"Toshi," Izuku murmured, kissing the back of his neck softly. He gently moved one of the long bangs back, smoothing his finger along his jaw as he admired how the morning light made his face glow.

Toshinori hummed, opening his eyes enough to give Izuku a sleepy glare. Izuku responded with a grin, cupping his cheek to pull him into a kiss. It was soft and haste as Toshinori roused slowly from sleep, but as he turned and his hand came up to Izuku's, the kiss deepened.

Izuku was hot against his back, his hand sneaking under the loose shirt he wore to bed. He knew Toshinori could feel his erection, hard and obvious against his ass. He rolled his hips slowly as he flattened his hand over his lower stomach, coming to rest over his hip and hold him steady.

"You're insatiable," Toshinori complained, though still allowed himself to be brought back into the kiss again.

Izuku moved fluidly as Toshinori turned to get a better angle, tilting into the kiss with a small gasp. His hands were as gentle as ever as he held his soulmate, guiding his thighs open to lay between them and be dragged back to a passionate kiss with Toshinori's arms around his neck. His hands were in his hair, lightly tugging on the curls with every gasp and push of their bodies.

One of his hands left his hair and Izuku almost missed it, until he heard Toshinori clumsily reaching over to the bedside table. He pulled back with a smile, taking the bottle offered and kissed the blush on his soulmate's cheek.

Izuku moved his attention eagerly, taking in the sight below. Toshinori's loose shirt ridden up, revealing his lower stomach and the longer tendrils of his scar, disappearing under the waistband of his boxers. They did little to cover his erection, which only made Toshinori blush harder under his gaze.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, ignoring the disbelieving eye roll as he leaned down. His hands either side of Toshinori's waist, making him look so small in his hold as Izuku kissed over his stomach; his hips; the clothed tip of his cock; down and back up his thighs. He hooked his fingers under the waistband and slowly worked them down, chucking them aside.

He uncapped the lube and poured a generous amount on his fingers. Toshinori parted his legs further to accommodate the space as Izuku's hand went down between their bodies, a cold, slick finger pressing against his hole.

Izuku kissed him, distracting him as the first finger slipped in, easy enough by now. Toshinori tensed but was quick to relax, aided by Izuku's lips against his, taking his breath away in more ways than one.

Izuku pulled back, quick to keep his lips busy as he placed soft kisses along his jaw. He settled at Toshinori's neck, listening to his breathy gasping and low moans as he ravished the unmarked skin.

"You don't have to be so careful, my boy," Toshinori said as he caressed the back of Izuku's head, his breathing hitching as he pushed into a sensitive spot. "I'm not that old."

"I know," Izuku pulled back enough to admire the bruising he'd left behind — it was light, would likely fade quickly, but the subtle mark left him happy. He looked back up to Toshinori, meeting his gaze with his own full of love. "But I like it. I want you to know how special you are."

Toshinori looked away, red faced but smiling nonetheless.

Though, following his word, Izuku retracted his hand and wiped the excess on his dick. He angled it impatiently, growing more excited the longer he waited.

Watching for any signs of discomfort, Izuku slowly sunk into him, but he was only met with a sigh of relief to finally be reconnected. Their bond bloomed, driving them to crave more like an irresistible drug.

Izuku reached for Toshinori's hand where it grasped on the pillow, crooked fingers guiding it away from near tearing the fabric to weave their fingers together. Toshinori took the gesture with a blooming warmth in his heart, one Izuku felt radiating through their bond.

Their gazes locked and the sight was enough to drive him crazy. Toshinori, below him, panting, eyes cracked open enough for bright blue to shine through, eyebrows knit and his face flushed. Izuku wished he could have this constantly.

"I love you," he said breathlessly, broken by a moan and sounding strained as it came out. He gasped, thrusts stuttering, his next moan muffled by Toshinori's lips when he was pulled back down into a kiss. "I love you. Fuck- ohh, love you."

Toshinori's legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him closer and making the thrusts shorter and deeper. They moaned in unison at the new pace, their kiss turning more frenzied in their desperation. His hand went down between them, one threading and tugging at Izuku's hair and the other wrapping around his dick, stroking himself in a rushed attempt to match Izuku's rhythm as his climax reached in a crashing tsunami of pleasure that set their bond aflame. Izuku stuttered against him, his own moan louder than Toshinori's in their shared orgasm.

Their soulbond was full as they became as close as a pair possibly could, surrounded by the warmth of their bond and the others arms. Despite the hardships that came with it, the painful journey and dancing around truths, Izuku couldn't be happier than what he felt in Toshinori's arms.

Soulmates got their name because there was no one better in the universe than the one picked for them, and now Izuku truly understood that.