Bondita- Mahavaari ke wajah se ek aurat maa banti hai ?

Anirudh nodded silently and smilingly.

Bondita- par bache toh ek pari deke jaati hai na .

Anirudh, confused-pari? Mein kuch samjhaa nahi.

Bondita- Arre, Mera matlab ki bachpan mein na maa se ek baar meine pucha tha ki bache kahan se aate hai, toh maa ne jawab mein yeh bola ki bache pari aake deke jaati hai. Phir..

Anirudh- phir?

Bondita- meine kaha ki mujhe ek bhai chahiye,toh maa ne mere sar pe maara aur mujhe sula diya.

Anirudh laughed and asked her to sleep.

Flashback ends.

Everyone laughed while an embarrassed Bondita hit Anirudh's shoulder.

2 days later.

Reeta was made sit on a chair and a red cloth was covered on her head. People came and blessed her, gave her gifts and some shagun ke Sikke. Trilochan kaka did arti and put a Tilak on her forehead while Reeta giggled and took blessings from him.

Bondita and Naina danced along with Anirudh and Som, so that Reeta could enjoy more. All this while Batuk took care of Reeta. Bani and Saina jumped around Reeta and danced. Reeta while sitting on the chair itself danced and clapped.

Night,
2.40 am.

Reeta and Batuk were sleeping peacefully but suddenly Reeta started to feel hot. She with difficulty sat on bed and called Batuk.

Reeta : Batuk jii.

Batuk : Hmm.

Reeta : Garmi lag rhi hai. Khidki khol dijiye na.

Batuk in half sleepy state got up from bed and opened the windows. He came back and lied down on bed. The cold winds didn't help Reeta. She started fanning herself with the her hand but suddenly screamed in pain.

Batuk : Kya hua?

Reeta : Baccha..bacha Bahar...

Batuk : Bacha Bahar? Bacha toh andar hai na? Bahar kahan ha?

Reeta : Arre you idiot. My water broke. Dai maa ko bulao.

Batuk ran outside and called everyone while he along with Som ran to call Dai Maa.

Bondita and Naina tried calm he down but the pain was intensifying. Soon Batuk and Som returned with Dai Maa who asked the men to go outside.

Batuk was impatiently sitting on the sofa , tapping his feet on the ground. Som and Anirudh tried to calm him down but all in vain.

Kaka was praying to Durga Maa for his Bahu and grandchild safety while Binoy was continuously watching his watch and adjusting his specs.

After 2 hours, Dai Maa came with a huge smile on her face and said : Mubarak ho Zamindaar Babu. Lala hua hai.

Batuk ran inside the room and saw that Reeta was lying on the bed, exhausted. Reeta gave a smile and pointed towards Bondita. Bondita wrapped a cloth around the baby and gave a smile to Batuk. Batuk took slow steps and said : Mera beta?

Bondita nodded and asked him to hold the baby but he denied.

Batuk : Nahi yeh kitna chota hai. Gir gaya toh? Lag nhi jayegi?

Bondita: Isko peeche se aise pakdo aur neck ko support do. Kuch nhi hoga.

Batuk did as he was told and laughed : Mera beta.
He hugged the baby lightly and walked towards Reeta. Naina helped Reeta to sit and Batuk gave Reeta the baby. Reeta bursted into tears and hugged the baby.

Kaka : Aree hume humare pote ka chehra toh dekhne do.

Binoy : pehele mein dekhunga.

Kaka : Kyun? Hum dekhenge pehle.

Binoy : Nhi mein.

Naina : Bas Bas dono dekh lijiyega. Pehle Reeta aur bache ko araam toh karne do.

Reeta : Nahi didi koi baat nhi. Baba , kaka sasoor ji yeh lijiye. Apne pote ka chehra dekh lijiye.

Kaka and Binoy took the baby in their arms and played with him while the baby gave a toothless smile and laughed.

Som : Reeta aur Bache ko araam karne dete hai.

Suddenly Bondita ran inside the washroom and vomited. Anirudh concerned ran behind her and patted her back. The other family members exchanged glances and gave a wide smile.

Dai Maa: Jeebh nikalo.

Bondita did and Dai Maa looked carefully.

Dai Maa : Mubarak ho. Ghar mein phirse khushiyan aane wali hai. Bondita betiya Maa bane Wali hai.

Batuk and Som hugged eachother and danced: Phirse Kaka banenge.

Bondita's eyes turned tearful and looked around but couldn't find Anirudh. Naina  shouted.

All looked at his direction to find Anirudh had collapsed on the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello,

Mujhe yeh batao jeebh dekhne se kaise Pata chalta hai?

Also 3 more chapters left.

Regards,
Trupti