Two Souls United For Forever.

Start from the beginning

Bondita smiled and bent down. Anirudh looked at her and smiled. Bondita kissed his forehead while a smile lingered on his face.
He closed his eyes as he felt Bondita planting a kiss on them. She kissed his cheek while he opened his eyes and looked at her. She did the same with his other cheek. Her eyes landed on his lips. She was about to move back but Anirudh gently held her neck from behind and pulled her and took her in another passionate lip lock.

Breaking the kiss both of them got up and smiled at eachother. Anirudh again bent down and asked: May I have the honor to dance with you Madame?

Bondita slided her palm on his and said: sure.

Anirudh got up and pulled her. Bondita encircled her hands around his neck while Anirudh hands roamed on her bare waist. They closed their eyes and danced with the rhythm of the rainfall.

Anirudh twirled her and Bondita's back hit Anirudh's chest. Anirudh gathered all her hairs and kept at one side. He nuzzled and kissed her nape making her moan his name.

Anirudh turned her and said: Kya kaha? Phirse kaho!

Bondita looked down with a shy smile. Anirudh pulled her dangerously close and said: Repeat.

Bondita stood on her toes, went near his ear and whispered: Anirudh. She kissed his nape and smirked as she heard him moaning.

Bondita pulled back and said: Barrish ruk gyi hai. Neeche chaliye.

Bondita with a shy smile went downstairs while Anirudh saw her retreating figure from behind. He smiled to himself and went downstairs.

They were drenched in water as it was raining. Anirudh while walking found that Bondita hasn't gone towards their room but the study. He followed the water foot steps and walked inside the study to find it empty.

Confused he turned back but a smile again made a way on his face as he saw Bondita standing with a cake. Bondita indicated him to sit on the chair. Anirudh as a obedient student sat down with a smirk. He switched off all the lights and sat down. The only source of light was the candle on the cake. Bondita walked towards him and kept the cake on the table. She gave a smile and asked him to cut the cake. But Anirudh held her hand and pulled her , making her sit on his lap. He snaked his arm on her waist. He held her other hand and cut the cake. All this while both of them looked at eachother.

The clock struck 12 and both of them wished together: Happy Anniversary!

Anirudh smiled and took a piece of cake and made her eat. Bondita was still a kid from inside , due to which she ate like a kid too. Anirudh chuckled inwardly  and made her look at him. She raised her eyebrows. Anirudh gave a devilish smile and snuggled more close to her. He tickled her to which she laughed.
Bondita wanted to kiss him so she bent down but Anirudh kept his hand on her mouth making her frown.

Anirudh: Yahan nahi. Upar kamre mein!

Bondita nodded.
Both of them stood up. Anirudh picked her up in his arms. Her hands encircled around his neck while his eyes were on her.

Both of them reached the room. Anirudh put Bondita down and turned to close the door. Bondita walked towards the dressing table and started to dry her hairs.
Anirudh turned back and was astonished to see the beauty in front of him.

Bondita was draped in his favorite blue coloured saree with minimal jwellery. The saree was sticking to her body like second skin.

Bondita felt that Anirudh was looking at her intently and blushed. She looked at the mirror and was little surprised to see him behind her.

Anirudh, husky voice: Mein madat kar doon.

Bondita: Huh?

Anirudh: Gehne utaarane mein , mein madat kar doon?