Arjun: Anirudh acha hua tum yahan mil gye. Woh Bristish officer se baat ho gyi hai. Woh log apne raaste mein hain.

Anirudh nodded.Arjun and Anirudh went to the Mandir followed by Naina and Som. Batuk was with Reeta as she was 8th month pregnant. Kaveri stayed back as Manav wasn't well.

Krishna Mandir.

Bondita: meri Beti ko chod do please.

Rajeev : yahan tumhari koi bhi beti nahi hai.

Bondita: Jhoot. Meri beti hai yahan. Tumne usse pakad ke rakha hai. Chodo usse.

Bani in feeble voice : Maa.

Bondita: Bani dekho beta Maa aayi hai. Aakhein kholo beta.

Rajeev: Aye chup. Bakar bakar kiye jaabrhi hai tabse.

The woman walked and held Bani. She held her by her hairs and immersed her face in the water.

Bondita: Aye meri beti ko chodo.

The woman smirked and brought Bani face out from the water. Bondita fell on her knees and taking her pallu said.

Bondita: Aap bhi toh ek Maa hai. Maa hoke ek dusri Maa ka dard kyun nahi samajh rhi hai aap? Mein aapke saamne apna anchal phela rhi hoon bheek maang rhi hoon meri beti ko chod do.

Bani : Maa Bheek mat maangno. Aah..

Bondita screamed in pain as the lady held her hairs.

Bondita: Bani..

Anirudh outside heard Bani's scream. He rushed to the gate and banged it vigorously.

Anirudh: Bani. Bonditaa. Koi hai... please darwaza kholo. Please.

Here Bondita cried and begged continously. For a moment The woman was lost. She remembered the time when she was in the place of Bondita. She closed her eyes she remembered her 6 year old daughter who was brutally killed infornt of her. The men of the Mandir had killed her daughter mercilessly infront of her eyes. Irony her husband killed her daughter due to some useless money. She shot open her eyes as she saw Bondita. She saw Rajeev walking towards Bani with a sharp knife.

The woman looked at Bondita and left Bani's hand. Rajeev was shocked. The woman smiled a little as she Bani running with her little feet towards Bondita.

Bani ran to hug Bondita but Rajeev held  Bani. He pulled her and kept a knife under her neck.

Woman: Rajeev. Bani ko chodo.

Rajeev : Nahi. Mein nhi chodunga.

Bondita closed her eyes and fell on her knees. She held her pallu and asked : ek maa tumse bheek maang rhi hai. Please meri beti ko chod do.

Woman : Rajeev chod de Bani ko.

Rajeev: Nahi Maa. Mein aisa hi apne dhande ko nhi rok sakta.

Bondita: Masoomon ki masoomiyat cheene se kya milega tumko.

Rajeev: Ae zyada bhashan mat de.

Bondita got up and said dusting her hand : Mein vinti ki minaten ki lekin tumne nhi suna.

She took a kerosene bottle and moved 3 times around the Mandir by sprinkling it.

Bondita: Meri beti ko chodo. Warna Krishna bhagwaan ki saugand pure Mandir mein aag lag jayegi.

It was her anger speaking. Not that she wanted to do these. She was an devotee of Krishna but she was a mother. A mother who can sacrifice herself for her child , how can she leave her child in the hands of demons?

Bondita: Mandir ke darwaze band hai. Tumahre aadmi wahan Bahar laachar pade huye hain. Mandir mein aag lagi toh bachane waala koi nahi hoga.

She took a burning diya and walked towards the kerosene path.
Bondita was about to throw the diya away but the gate opened with a force that it fell on the ground.

Anirudh screamed: Bani. Bonditaa..

Bondita whispered : Pati Babu..

Bani screamed: Baba..

Anirudh ran towards Bani but stopped in middle.

Rajeev : Agar paas aaye toh sar dhad se alag kar dunga.

Anirudh shouted : Himmat kaise hui meri beti ko chune ki. Chodo usse.

Rajeev : Aye zyada mat bol. Maar doon kya isse mein?

Anirudh calmed himself and said : Dekho tumhe jo chahiye mein tumhe de dunga. Paise chahiye na? De dunga. Par meri beti ko chod do. Please.

Rajeev : Nahi. Iss ladki ne bohot dimag kharab kiya hai Mera. Mein isse jaan se maar dunga.

As Bani saw that Rajeev was distracted she bit him in his hand and ran to her father. Anirudh hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Caressing her face he said: I am sorry mishti. Baba couldn't protect you. I am sorry.

He hugged her tightly and said: I am sorry.

Bani: Baba mein theek hoon. Shotti.

Bondita came running to Bani and Anirudh. She hugged Bani with all her might and placed a numerous kisses on her face.

Bani irritated : Maa please itne kisses mat karo. Mein aapko chodke kahin nhi jaa rhi.

Bondita/Anirudh- Bani..

Bani : Okay sorry.

The three of them shared a group hug .

Som : Bani? Kaka se nahi milogi?

Bani excited: Somu kakaa..
She ran with speed and hugged him. Som picked her up in her arms and pulled her cheeks.

Naina: Saara pyaar sirf Kaka ko? Kaki ko kuch nhi?

Bani: Arre Naina kaki aap toh meri favorite ho.

Naina: Acha. Toh yahan aao.

The family shared a moment but heard two gunshots.
To their shock Rajeev's mother was lying on the floor , in pool of blood.

Rajeev whispered: Maa..
He ran to her and taking her head on his lap ,he said : Maa tu beech mein kyun aayi? Maa

Woman:Rajeev...meine ek baat tujhse chupai beta...Teri ek behen thi...bohot pyaari...ek ... ek dam Bani jaisi... par tujhe bha..Bhaiyaa..kehne se pehele hi..pehele hi usse maar di..diya..
Te..tere baba ne... maar diya..
Aaj jahan ... Bani ki Maa hai ...saalon pehle mein wahan ...wahan thi aur meri beti...Teri behen Bani ke jagah...
Meine apni saza Bhugat li beta...mera marna nishchit hai...tu bhi sazaa kaat le apni..

She collapsed on the floor ,being dead.

All this was heard by Anirudh and his family who were in shock.

Rajeev joined his hands : Maaf karein mujhe.
Havaldaar sahab mein jaane ke liye taiyaar hoon aapke saath.
Par usse pehele mein apni Maa ka antim sanskaar karna chahta hoon.

The officers nodded and took Rajeev with them.

Anirudh took Bani in his arms and went towards his house followed by Bondita, Som, Naina and Arjun.
.
.
.
.
Hey
Tbh I don't know what I wrote about this track. I was really excited to write about it but due to exam and personal problems I think I didn't give best.

Anyway my purpose for bringing this track was to show the harsh reality of society against woman and specially girl child who don't even know what the world looks like.

Khair meet you guys in next update.
Good night.

Love,
Trupti ❤❤