Binoy who was passing by heard her crying chose to ignore it but got irritated and went inside the room to find it empty.

Binoy trying to calm her : Chup ho jao.
Lalalaa.. yeh chup kyun nhi ho rhi.

He hesitantly picked her up and rocking her he moved inside the room.
Mishti got quite and looked at him.

As she stopped crying Binoy was about to keep her back on the bed when she again started to cry. This time she didn't stop and cried continuously.

Kaka from behind came and said : Arre yeh toh kyun rahi hai.

Binoy: Pata nhi da. Nahi sambhal rhi hai.

Kaka: pehele khud ko sambhal le.

Binoy sarcastically: Agar aapko aata hai toh aao sambhalo.

Kaka: Haan..Nahi tum usse pakde raho. Hum usse door se sambhal lenge.

Binoy: seedha seedha kyun nhi keh dete ki nhi hoga.

Kaka frowned and said: Theek hai lao. Hum isse sambhalte hai. Tum apna chahma sambhalo. Girne waala hai.

Binoy frowned and let Kaka hold the baby.

She got quite and Kaka was about to keep her back on the bed when she cried again.

Binoy secretly laughed while Kaka glared him.

Both the fathers soon got busy in pacifying the baby. Binoy started to play peek-a-boo with her while Kaka rocked her in his arms.

Mishti giggled and looked at both of them simultaneously. Slowly her eyes turned droopy and she slept again.

Binoy and Kaka sighed in relief and sat on the bed after making mishti sleeping on bed comfortably.

Kaka suddenly giggled and said looking at Mishti: Yaad hai Binoy. Anirudh jab janma tha. Tab kaise roye jaa rha tha. Ghar mei kisi se bhi chup nhi ho rha tha. Tab bihari ne aake kaha ki " Malik kyun na aap chote maalik ko godh mein leke aur Binoy maalik naachen".

Binoy laughed and said: Yaad hai na da.
Pehle jab Bihari ki baat sunni toh gussa aaya par par jab uski tarkeeb aazmaya toh khush ho gya kyunki woh kaam aa gyi thi.

The brothers started to discuss the golden days. Anirudh and Bondita were silently watching them with a smile.
Both looked at eachother and entered the room grabbing the attention of the brothers.

Kaka stood up clearing his throat and said: Woh roh rhi thi toh aise hi hum yahan aa gye. Kisi bhi bacche ko rota hua nhi dekh sakte hum.

Binoy, nervous chuckling: Haan da sahi keh rhe hai.

Bondita and Anirudh sheepishly nodded and smiled to themselves.

Kaka: Aur haan Agar faisla kar hi liya hai toh theek hai. Aaj hum iss bachi ke naamkaran ke liye pandit ji bulaya hai.

Bondita nodded and both the fathers left the two.
As they left Anirudh and Bondita laughed.

Bondita: Ab Pata chala ki aapne Abhinay karna kahan se seekha.

Anirudh: Kahan se?

Bondita: Baba aur kaka sasoor ji se.

Anirudh pulling her towards him and said: Par meine toh tumse seekha hai.

Bondita wrapping her arms around his neck said: achaa. Pehle roh kabhi nhi bataya?

Anirudh touching their forehead, whispered: Ab bata raha hoon na.

Bondita smiled and parted away. She sat beside Mishti who suddenly woke up.

Bondita: meri beti ko bhool lagi hai? Aaaja maa ke paas. Maa doodh laayi hai.

Anirudh smiled seeing them and went to the washroom to change.
.
.
.
.
.
The Haveli was decorated with beautiful lights and vibrant colors.
The guests started to arrive slowly with the gifts and whispering.

Anirudh and Bondita came down with mishti. They greeted everyone with a genuine smile.
Anirudh was talking with one of his friends when he heard two woman whispering and that made him angry.

Anirudh: Kya mein jaan sakta hoon ki aap kya baat kar rhe hai?

Woman 2 : Maalik hum toh bas aise hi..

Woman 1: Arre maalik se kya chupana.
Maalik hum jaante hai ki aapne yeh baccha godh kyun liya hai. Bondita Maalkin banjh hai na isliye. Vivaah ke itne saal baad bhi bavvha nhi hua. Arre aisi aurton ko toh doob Mar jana chahiye.

Anirudh: Bas. Bohot hua. Mehmaan hai mehmaan banke rahiye. Meri Bondita banjh nhi hai. Aur humare bacche kab honge iska faisla humara hai aapka nhi.
Aur humne bacha godh liya hai toh isse aapko kya takleef hai? Meri beti ke khilaaf El shabd nhi sununga mein. Aindaa se kuch bhi bolne se pehele say baar sochna.

The two woman left the spot immediately being imbarrassed.

Bondita kept a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Anirudh looked at her with tears while Bondita wiped them nodding in no.

Pandit from behind: Shubh muhorat aarambh hone wala hai. Kripya kar yahan aa jayiye.

After chanting some mantras,checking the Kundali and counting the beads of rosary, the pandit said: Betiya ka naam ba (B) se rakhenge toh shubh hoga.

Everyone started to think the name.

Naina: Bargavi.

Bondita nodded in no.

Kaka: Baijayanti.

All looked at Kaka surprised while he turned away his face pretending as if he had said like that only.

Anirudh nodded in no.

Som: Baivavi.

Both Anirudh and Bondita nodded in No.

Binoy: Bidishaa.

The baby wailed in disappointment while Binoy frowned. Everyone luaghed.

Batuk : Bani.

Both Anirudh and Bondita looked at eachother and smiled. Mishti threw her legs here and there in Happiness.

Pandit: Khub shundor.

Anirudh: Mein Anirudh Roy Chowdhary yeh ghoshna karta hoon ki aaj se meri beti ka naam Bani Anirudh Roy Chowdhary hoga.

The hall echoed with claps and blessings.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello lovelies,
Here I am with another update.
Tell me how it was in the comments section .

Also for both of my book now slow updates would be there.

Regards
Your writer ❤.