Chapter - 2 《Last Part》

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos...

.

Shantivan

.

After sometime 

.

Khushi came down crying followed by HP holding her luggage. 

Anjali: Cry girl cry... You deserve it. 

Khushi looked at Anjali with pain. 

Anjali smirked, seeing it. 

Anjali: You separated my Shyamji from me and see, I did the same with you and you will see my Chotte with another girl soon. It's your punishment for separating me from my Shyamji. 

Arnav descended the stairs barking orders to Aman over the phone. After the call, he came to the Living room where all were present. 

Arnav: HP!!! Load the luggage in the car... 

Anjali was elated… Her Chotte chose her. 

Anjali: At last you got your Harvard brain back Chotte... I appreciate you for the wise decision. She said, smiling brightly.

Arnav: Yes Di... I got my wisdom back… I am thankful to you for that.

Anjali: You don't need to thank me, Chotte. I always want the best for you.

Arnav: Fine… Come Khushi, let's go... 

Anjali: Why are you going to drop her Chotte? Ask the driver to drop her or why should we give her VIP treatment? Ask her to hire an auto. 

Arnav: Where to drop her? 

Anjali: In her house... And ask Advocate Roy to get the divorce papers ready as soon as possible and give her some money for living with you. 

Arnav: What the hell do you think you are to talk utter nonsense about my wife, Di? 

Anjali: Chotte ... 

Arnav: I am going from here with my wife... If my wife is not respected here then, I don't belong here... 

All gasped hearing it... 

Akash: Bhai, what are you saying? 

Arnav: Yes Akash... She asked me to choose between my wife and herself. And I chose my wife... She is more important to me than anyone else. At least now I have to give her what she deserves. Otherwise, I will turn to be like the man whom I hated life long... I have seen my mother crying when he gives importance to others avoiding her. I have done a lot of atrocities to my Khushi for Di... Not anymore. I am Ratna Raizada's son, who taught me to respect my dear ones... For Di, you all are here but for my Khushi only I am there... So we are leaving from here...